IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Shriji swami

Rate this topic

Guest guest

First and foremost to all the intrinsic non-believers who have not got an ounce of clue on religion yet they come on here pretending to be the upholders of Vedic dharma. You have got a long way to go till your understanding clears. 1 in particular is to that person who claims eating meat is better then not believing in Krishna- are you seriously feeling ok?? In the bhagwat it self it says there is there is a tattva higher then Krishna (on whom Krishna meditates)/ Shriji Maharaj has used the name Krishna in the shikshaptri as a means to start. For example in Ramayana Lord Ram did the sthapna of Shiva; why didn’t he do it f himself? Because who ever the previous avatar was that diet is used to begin. And can you not stop and think for a moment- who can proclaim to be the sarvopri supreme god-head- only he who has the power to do so, any more queries just hit me back!!

Guest guest

No offence but Krsna is The Supreme Personality of Godhead and so is Rama Bhagavan.

There is no one that is higher.

END OF ARGUMENT

Guest guest

i totally agree with u, being a swaminarayan myself i have seen some other comments giving reference from the vachanmrut on this website on shriji maharaj's greatness but when a hare krishna devotee gives another quote on a vachamtrut on some kind of glory of krishna the swaminarayan devotee ends up very quite, why?? lack of knowledge my friend only refering to 2 pieces sources on the scriptures is not enough to show other people who repeadily call us blind faith followers, can you please tell me if we were blind faith followers then maybe 1 or 2 people can be blind but thousands of people to turn blind is not possible unless they have full faith and conviction after all arent you supposed ot follow faith blindly??? anyway back to the topic of us having blind faith and have just put our belifes on our own accord then can u please explain the verses which niskulanand swami has written during the time of lord swaminarayan, he has wrtiten a verse from when a devotee had reached ramamand swami to tell him about nilkanth varni's arrival ( lord swaminarayan ) that is he like rushab dev?? and ramamand swami who was an avtar of udav, said that as krishna is bigger than all he (lord swaminarayan) is bigger than that so in other words as you say krishn a is lord of all lords we say there is a tatva higher than krishna and we have evidence fomr the bhagwat so this tatva is swaminarayan lord as we have evidence number 1. another evidence is again from niskulanand swami as well in the verses 'anand apyo ati ghanu re' folloing the words by 'purushottam pragati re' . this is from niskulanand swami's kavya another peice of evidense is form chosath padi which is 64 verses which niskulanand swami wrote each verse is composed of 8 lines, read pad number 28 first of all then read pad number 55 it might sink in those highly calcium built up skulls actually to make you understand just read all of it. then if it still hasnt aboserbed which i still expect read gunatitianand swami's vato, then nityanand swami's vato, then gopalanand swami's vato, then adbutnanand swmai's vato, you will surely find the divind qualities of who lord swaminarayan was you probably would not understand the talks from lord swaminarayan himself so i am doubting if you should read such a highly regaurded scripture (vachanamrut). and of course to outline lord swaminarayans greatness please read some of premanand swami's kirtans, brahmanand swmai's kirtans and kavya, also devannd swamis kirtans you will surely find out that lord swaminarayan was sarvopari but by the time you finish reading all of these you will probably be very old due to the vast amount of them and also other scriputes such as hari lila amrut and bhagwan swaminarayans 5 parts you will surely be convinced that lord swaminarayan was the lord of all lords and and if still in doubt that lord swaminarayan was just born as a brahmin and nothing more then have a deep though that maybe one person can be convinced he was the lord maybe two but how can thousands be convinced it is only due to the grace of his divine lotus feet and leela which people came to know who the lord was. if you want ot stay ignorant and listen to such comments from your guru like 'they are rascals' 'kick them in the face' is just disgusting that doesnt sound like guru bhav at all. also read the chesta which is another detailed description of the lord and his divine leela and in there is another pad of niskulanand swami's in there number 11, read it!

Jay swaminarayan

Guest guest

hey how can there two different supreme god heads--there can only be one and that is Lord Swaminarayan. Get your facts right,

Guest guest

yes jivan i totally agree and if you actually READ what i have written then you will see that is clearly what i have said. Shriji Maharaj is the lord supremem and he himself has said so on countless occassions but these people will never get it through their heaeds due to their earlthy eyes/views.

Guest guest

Hear hear my friend nice to see some people who are talking sense these days rather then just going on about hullballo

Guest guest

http://bvml.org/SBNM/JaivaDharma/09.html

The Katyayana-samhita states:

varam hutavaha-jvala panjarantar-vyavasthitih

na sauri-cinta-vimukha-jana-samvasa-vaisasam

quoted in Hari-bhakti-vilasa (10.295)

It is said in the Garuda Purana (231.17):

antargato ‘pi vedanam sarva-sastrartha-vedy api

yo na sarvesvare bhaktas tam vidyat purusadhamam

quoted in Hari-bhakti-vilasa (10.303)

One may have studied all the Vedas and be acquainted with the meaning of all the sastras, but if he is not a devotee of Sri Hari, he should be understood as the lowest of men.

Even if I should die in a blazing fire or be trapped for all time in a cage, I still do not want the company of persons averse to thinking of Krsna.

The atomic spiritual form is free from defect, but because of its minute nature, it is inherently weak and therefore incomplete. The only defect in that state is that the jiva’s spiritual form may be covered through association with the powerful maya-sakti.

It is said in Srimad-Bhagavatam (10.2.32),

ye ’nye ’ravindaksa vimukta-maninas

tvayy asta-bhavad avisuddha-buddhayah

aruhya krcchrena param padam tatah

patanty adho ’nadrta-yusmad-anghrayah

O lotus-eyed Lord, non-devotees, such as the jnanis, yogis and renunciants, falsely consider themselves to be liberated, but their intelligence is not really pure because they lack devotion. They perform severe austerities and penances, and achieve what they imagine to be the liberated position, but they still fall from there into a very low condition due to neglecting Your lotus feet.

In relation to sanga, Hari-bhaktisudhodyaya (8.51) says:

yasya yat-sangatih pumso manivat syat sa tad-gunah

sva-kularddhye tato dhiman sva-yuthany eva samsrayet

Just as a jewel reflects the colors of objects around it, similarly, a persons nature becomes like that of those with whom he associates

Even a dim glimmer of hari-nama (hari-namabhasa) gives unlimitedly more results than all kinds of sat-karma (pious fruitive activities).

go-koti-danam grahane khagasya

prayaga-gangodaka kalpa-vasah

yajnayutam meru-suvarna-danam

govinda-kirter na samam satamsaih

One may give cows in charity on the day of a solar eclipse;

one may reside in Prayaga on the banks of the Ganga for a

kalpa; or one may perform thousands of yajnas, and give in

charity a mountain of gold as high as Mount Sumeru. Still,

all these cannot even be compared with a one-hundredth

particle of sri-govinda-kirtana.

Guest guest

Explain to me who you will follow; and who will inspire you to lead pious, pure life, try finding a guru without any scandals... i can only point to one guru that is official like that and that is the leader of BAPS Pramukh Swami Maharaj

Guest guest

what is your point matey? nowhere have i said shri krishna is not worthy of being worshipped my point is to you to go and read the bhagwat and in the rig vedas u shall find your answer

Guest guest

When I pray to God I meditate upon the spiritual form of Krsna.

What do you do?

Guest guest

When I pray to God I meditate upon the spiritual form of Krsna.

What do you do?

(sorry forgot to put my name lol!)

Jai Shree Krsna