IndiaDivine.org

Just wandering

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hare Krishna,

All glories to Srila Prabhupada.

Arujna, Bhishma are undoubtedly the TOP EXECUTIVES of KRISHNA'S COMPANY. Just wondering what kind of service/duty must THEY be performing right now? And yes also our beloved Srila Prabhupada???

Hare Krishna,

arjuna and bhisma were never out of the spiritual kingdom, so they were executing spiritual service in the mahabharata lila, now they're executing service in the mahabharata lila and they will do it eternally and blissfully

prabhupada, as the guruvastaka says, is among the gopis, organizing the sweet pastimes of sri sri radha krsna

I don't understand. How can MB happen eternally? It only happened once, 5000 years ago. But if it happens eternally, does that mean other characters such as Karna, Duryodhan also participate in this lila? Are they enlightened as well? What is their status? I thought Vrindavan lila was the only lila.

"I don't understand. How can MB happen eternally? It only happened once, 5000 years ago."

Lord Krishna enjoys His eternal pastimes. So these events are always being shown to the jivas in other universes, and of course the spiritual world. If you still don't understand, think of the spiritual world as Krishna's Disneyland. They have Mahabharata-land, Ramayana-land, etc. And these lilas always manifest there if you go on the rides. Make sense?

Hare Krishna!

All glories to Srila Prabhupada! I offer my humble obeisance unto him!

I will explain to my understanding!

In the spiritual world, time is absent and hence these lilas are going on without time, in other words, eternally.

Lord Krishna is so merciful to His devotees that He accepts to appear to His devotees as per the devotees wishes. So, krishna is enjoying with His devotees in the Mahabharata lila eternally (where there is no time) for the sake of His devotees.

Now, whether there is Karna and Duryodhan like characters there is another question. I am not sure but iam speculating on this.

Now, just like there is sex in the material world, there is sex in the spiritual world only that the sex in the material world is perverted. In other words, whatever exists in the spiritual world is reflected in a perverted fashion in the material world.

Now, similarly, may be, iam speculating, Karna and Duryodhan like characters are existing eternally for Krishna to continue His Mahabharata lila in the spiritual world with His devotees. Those characters are again exhibited in the material world but in a perverted fashion.

These are my thoughts and are not backed up by scriptural references. So, in other words, iam speculating.

Haribol!

anand

Hare Krishna

please accept my pranams

i would like to make a small enhancement so that others may not misunderstand

you said:

In the spiritual world, time is absent and hence these lilas are going on without time, in other words, eternally.

It means that in the spiritual world the nature of Time is different, i.e. there is only the eternal present and no past/future.

From Srila Bhaktivinoda's Jaiva Dharma Chapter 15 Jiva-tattva

Vrajanatha: You said earlier that the cit world is eternal, and so are the jivas. If this is true, how can an eternal entity possibly be created, manifested or produced? If it is created at some point of time, it must have been non-existent before that, so how can we

accept that it is eternal?

Babaji: The time and space that you experience in this material world are completely different from time and space in the spiritual world. Material time is divided into three aspects: past, present and future. However, in the spiritual world there is only one undivided, eternally present time. Every event of the spiritual world is eternally present. Whatever we say or describe in the material world is under the jurisdiction of material time and space, so when we say – "The jivas

were created,The spiritual world was manifested," or "There is no influence of maya in creating the form of the jivas," – material time is bound to influence our language and our statements. This is inevitable in our conditioned state, so we cannot remove the influence of material time from our descriptions of the atomic jiva and spiritual objects. The conception of past, present and future always enters them in some way or another. Still, those who can discriminate properly can understand the application of the eternal present when they comprehend the purport of the descriptions of the spiritual world. Baba, be very careful in this matter. Give up the inevitable baseness, or the aspect of the description that is fit to be rejected, and have spiritual realization.

From Srila Bhaktivinoda's Jaiva Dharma Chapter 14 Sakti-tattva

They are present for all time, and will exist for all time. All the pastimes of the Supreme Truth are eternal. Those who think that one of these pastimes is principal and the other is secondary are ignorant of the truth and devoid of rasa.