IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

when we can attain transcendental bliss

Rate this topic

Guest guest

hare krishna,

when we will become free from all bondages and attachments and will attain transcendental bliss, and how our karma will get vanish, and we will become pure. is this is described by krishna in bhagvata? please post it here, awaiting desperately for the response.

haribol.

Guest guest

to attain transcendence it is necessary to surrender to a present living guru who is in direct contact with krsna..

(as bhagavad gita says)

so pray intensely for it and chant hare krsna with this purpose in mind

Guest guest

where can i find him, or because of chanting he will automatically come to my life?

please tell in detail.

hari bol.

Guest guest

yes... chanting is asking for service "please radha.. give me the service to krsna..."

if krsna is not a liar, he has to fulfill your desire of serving him, sending to you his representative to serve..

we do not see god, so we do not serve god directly but through his messenger, the guru.. and serving an ambassador is like serving the king, the same benefit

so krsna has to help us.. or we are lost

chant sincerely, ask this grace to krsna, associate with devotees as more as you can, offer and take prasadam...

Burnin Paaps, burning with yoga owns mischieves.

Yes, that is the aim of an enlightened soul with knowledge.

I also found my self in the clutches of burnin paaps with Yoga. to pray and stuff is nice but that is not going to be burnin in way our sins so far.

Now days, it been easyest, think-in´ also that when meeting the Guru, no other way because prabhupaad exposes the process also, to be atainin spiritual bliss. But the sin is been always runin here there..

So i will kinddly suggest u to aproach to God, in your must sincere and corageous aim a living.

If you contact me, please. gyanituatma@.co.in , I will guide you to meet the father. am just some other servant. be happy, and chant the glories of God concioussly...

I have meet in this way with a so elevated yagya. congregational burnin of Durguns, sins etc.... further aiming not just the sublime kirtanam process, but the perfection of the soul eternaly as a reward, Varsa, here.

It is called, Rudra Gyan Jajña. and it is aimin the ultimate revelation of the Supreme soul inna this material universe. i Hope you go through this. it is located in the heart of India also.

So, Personaly, it is the work of just one supreme soul father. and Him is atainin a new roll now. directed to each and every vaishnava soul. the revelation time, at the end of every kalpa. so the scriptures upanishards and the sruti.. meets here as the confluence of the tree rivers. as in Pryaga, and as narada muni´s pastimess, there, personaly, i encourage you to hang on the real aim of Yoga process, for the pure vaishnava is a huge oportunity. hole heartedly

So, the Bliss to come. In detail, the moment has come, for the fearless rudra and Him consort parvati devi, as durga. Maatta - Pita. are talking material boddies, in this time of revelation the oportunity is there.

I thak God for this and Thank U! Hari Bol !

Father say's "those who recognised in the last kalpa will only recognise now" 1/2/71 page 4