IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
paru2000

depression

Rate this topic

Hare Krishna!

From the title I presume that you are depressed because you are not being successful in what you are doing now. Everything that is happening to us now is due to the effects of our previous birth karma. We have no control over it. Just try doing your duties in the dharmic sense and submit the results of your action to Lord Krishna and keep moving forward. Even if you are unsuccessful it is not because you are not talented or so, it’s because of the effects of your previous karma. And just by brooding over it we don’t gain anything. We have to take it as a prasad and keep moving forward remembering Krishna in all our activities. As you keep practising this you will see that you gain the peace of mind very quickly and you will feel calm and contended even during the hardest of times with Krishna guiding you throughout. I tell this from my own experience of practising Krishna consciousness.

Whatever thats happening is only for the good!

Enjoy!

<font color="blue"> </font color>

Mata mood or the rasa of been remembering sri Brahmä, we can take there also or a mother may be, as encouraging is softened because of the deals and cares for each and every son. But, takin, it is borring and not realy relying in any trouble some, thats sugested.The matas are allways so serviciable and as an aim of burnin bad deals and sanskars them allways guiding.

I do really find something borring in this yaad, personaly. The cows are lovable respectfull of the mood, i think is matter of own actitud.Then them can give u milk some. Yes, because the mood of the Father is even more fun. When we learn to see just at the sweeet supreme energetic PERSON, we jump over again an again the borrened mood. That is the aim, of Krsna (narayan) Conciouss souls.

Hari bol. and Dude, let me tell ya, the borring is nopt for ever. this is been fun ever !!!.