IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
petar

Let's return to our original child-like purity

Rate this topic

Haribol

Religion can only cause confusion. We should learn the real religion from children - they are innocent, they don't know what is I, you, he, she, it, we, they. They don't know what is to love or not to love - they just do it - they enjoy themselves, they play with life - that is the real religion of the future. Lord Jesus Christ (as Prabhupada calls him) said this - be like children in order to come to the Kingdom of God.

http://petar.no-ip.com

Guest guest

Just try taking a toy from a child and you will know if the child knows I, me, mine or not.

A child means only that the soul has not completed manifsted past desires and actions. Purity is not ignorance

Maybe you haven't read about the games of Krishna himself as a child.

No, the crying of children is differtent than the cry of a desperate "grown up" who is suffering from his ignorant mind - the mind produced by the modern education system which starts from the family. When you don't recognise Krishna in the heart of every child, you don't raise your child as it should be raised - to keep this non - stop enjoyment state.

Why you take the toy from a child? Why do you do that action? You want to hurt the child? It is natural that when you hurt a soul, it begins to cry - tears heal the pain. It is not natural that when somebody hits you for example, you start thinking - oh, it's OK, I'm a learned krishna conscious man and this pain is only for the body, I am not this body etc. but keep this bitter pain in you and actually suffer. No. Suffering is ignorance, i.e. amnesia that you are a child. A child does not suffer when you hurt it. It cries naturally, by which it heals the pain you caused by ignorance.

http://petar.no-ip.com

Guest guest

<font color="blue">Just try taking a toy from a child and you will know if the child knows I, me, mine or not.</font color>

Surely this is pure instinct. Retain possession until you are aware that, as Jesus said, "It is far better to give than to receive".

Guest guest

Mr. Child Pls. do me a humble favour. Pls. chant this mantra:

Hare Krishna Hare Krishna,Krishna Krishna Hare Hare

Hare Rama Hare Rama, Rama Rama Hare Hare

Thanks a lot,