IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Censorship

Rate this topic

Guest guest

i dont enjoy the censorship employed on this chat forum. for one two of my posts: "chanting not the only way" and "astrological leaves" have been taken off.

such censorship is prevalent in our socieities that surpress the truth.

this is one of the last places i expect to see it here.

how can one obtain truth if one is not willing to keep an open mind?

i dont think my posts were inappropriate relative to the other content on this site.

as well i feel that if you feel what you believe is true, why censor at all? the truth will speak for itself.

We will censor posts, or remove threads if we feel they are inappropriate or too argumentative. However, your posts were not removed, they had just been pushed onto the second page. You seem to have found your thread "chanting not the only way" as you have since posted in it, which brought it back up to the top. Your post "astrological leaves" is still on the second page as there have not been any replies that would have brought it back up to the top. You posted that one twice. Both are on the second page. One is about the 12th post from the top, the other about the 20th.