IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Radha Krishna Deity Worship

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Is Krishna not your best friend? Does he not forgive? Does your best friend dictate how you are to worship Him? Can we not simply offer with love and devotion? It seems as if there is more focus on rules than on the attitude in which one makes the offering. Please explain. I'm certain that I am not understanding something.

Guest guest

They are soo cute aren't They? I love them! Their forms are brass which I painted. What looks like chandan on Their faces is actually gold. The lighting in the pics isn't so great, sorry about that. They are 8 inches tall including bases. I got them trough krishna. com. Having Sri Gaura Nitai with me again is soo enlivening! I see Them first thing in the morning and last thing at night.

Naryani,

haribol its me again, after so long!

I just wanted to ask, what worship do you do for Gaura-Nitai, as in do you just chant your rounds and offer a little food/arati?, also, how often do you change their clothes

(it must be hard if you do not have enough deity clothes?) :s

and also, when you got your deities, did you have an installation ceremony, or did you just start worshipping their lordships?

Haribol!

Jaya sri sri gaura nitai!

Hare Krsna,

When I got the deities I had a little instalation ceremony. It's just me so I made a nice little feast and did an arti ceremony. Very simple. The way I worship is the best I can do. I offer all foodsruffs, offer inscense daily, and chant. I only have two complete outfits right now so I only change clothes once a week. On Sundays. I'm working on putting together more outfits, but they take time to make.

It's like I said earlier. I know I'm not a great deity worshiper, but I love my Gaura-Nitai and I do my best. It is a joy worshiping Them:)

as i have no time for readding all this in a moment i would say, thta is better for neophist like me, to chant a fixed rounds in fon of Srimati TUlasi Devi, and then the worship can be continuing to grow, from this point.

the plant can be fixed from other devotees not to buy it, so they could be hannldng it to yah needs, i think.

Am plannin this.. but got to get this stuff as the japa.

Guest guest

Hare Krsna,

When I got the deities I had a little instalation ceremony. It's just me so I made a nice little feast and did an arti ceremony. Very simple. The way I worship is the best I can do. I offer all foodsruffs, offer inscense daily, and chant. I only have two complete outfits right now so I only change clothes once a week. On Sundays. I'm working on putting together more outfits, but they take time to make.

It's like I said earlier. I know I'm not a great deity worshiper, but I love my Gaura-Nitai and I do my best. It is a joy worshiping Them:)

Thnks so much for the info, may sri gaura nitai bless you!

I myself am trying to get some deities of Gaura Nitai.

Well Krishna has captured me once again....here is a video my new altar:

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10151377837496863&l=7155582885240166616

[ATTACH=CONFIG]3376[/ATTACH]

New Vyasasan:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]3377[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]3378[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]3379[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]3380[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]3381[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]3382[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]3383[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]3384[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]3385[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]3386[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]3387[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]3388[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]3389[/ATTACH]

New jewels -more photos to come!

Jaya Srila Prabhupada!