IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

THERE IS ONLY ONE GOD

Rate this topic

Guest guest

THERE IS ONLY ONE GOD

The Christians say ‘Jesus is the only way’. Thus the non-Christians go to hell.

The Muslims say ‘Islam is the only way’. Thus the non-Muslims go to hell.

The Hindus say ‘Even a dog can go to the kingdom of God’.

God Is Not Christian, Not Muslim, Not Hindu. God Is God.

The ignorant fail to realize that it’s God who creates the Christians and it’s the same God who creates the Muslims, and the same God who creates the Hindus and others. At his own will. It’s God’s will that every second Christians, Muslims, Hindus, and others are born. If a religion were false then why would God create people who follow that false religion?

Before 2000 years ago there was no Jesus, no Christianity, and no Islam. Did the millions of humans who lived before 2000 years ago live in ignorance and went to hell, as they did not follow these religions, as they did not exist?

Thus how can they say their way is the only way?

So Why Does God Allow Different Religions To Exist?

God allows different religions to exist due to the differing desires and capacity of humans.

God incarnates himself or empowers man to preach according to time, place, circumstances and the audience.

5000 years ago, most people in the World were righteous and followed the principles of the Vedic religion, the only religion in the world at that time. However, a number of atheists were threatening righteousness. At that time, God took birth in the form of a human being, Lord Krishna. He killed all the atheists who tormented and harassed people and saved mankind.

Jesus was empowered to preach to the people in the Middle East 2000 years ago, his audiences were the less educated and degraded souls. They were engaged in killing (human and animal), adultery, and had no respect for the father and mother. Thus Jesus preached ‘Thy shall not kill’, ‘Thy shall not commit adultery’, ‘Thy shall honor the mother and father’.

Muhammad was empowered to preach to the pre-Islamic Arabs, who were very degraded. They were engaged in animal slaughter, tribal wars, and worship of animal and human images. Muhammad preached that animals could only be killed and eaten if done so in the name of God, halal meat. Forbid worship of images so that there is no chance of worshipping unauthorized images. Allowed a man to have 4 wives so that all the widows who were created by the tribal wars would have a home and husband.

Buddha was an incarnation of Lord Krishna, his audiences were engaged in animal slaughter and didn’t believe in a God that they could not see. So Buddha said, you see me, so follow me. Buddha preached the law of karma, reincarnation, and non-violence. He thus stopped animal slaughter.

What Determines The Religion A Person Is Born Into?

A person is born into a particular religion according to the desires and mental state of the person (the soul).

“According to one's existence under the various modes of nature, one evolves a particular kind of faith. The living being is said to be of a particular faith according to the modes he has acquired.” (Bg. 17.3)

"The living entity in the material world carries his different conceptions of life from one body to another as the air carries aromas. Thus he takes one kind of body and again quits it to take another." (Bg. 15.8)

Anyone Who Surrenders Onto God Can Be Liberated

“When one's intelligence, mind, faith and refuge are all fixed in the Supreme, then one becomes fully cleansed of misgivings through complete knowledge and thus proceeds straight on the path of liberation.” (Bg. 5.17)

“By following his qualities of work, every man can become perfect.” (Bg.18.45)

“By worship of the Lord, who is the source of all beings and who is all-pervading, man can, in the performance of his own duty, attain perfection.” (Bg.18.46)

“One can understand the Supreme Personality as He is only by devotional service. And when one is in full consciousness of the Supreme Lord by such devotion, he can enter into the kingdom of God.” (Bg. 18.55)

How Can A Dog Go To The Kingdom Of God?

Every living being, including the plants and animals are souls covered in a particular material body. The plants and animals are on an evolutionary process of transmigration of the soul from one body to the next. Eventually they will get a human birth. Then if they surrender and engage in devotional service onto God, they will attain the kingdom of God at death. Those humans do not surrender and engage in devotional service onto God, will fall down in the animal kingdom at death.

“When one dies in the mode of ignorance, he takes birth in the animal kingdom." (Bg. 14.15)

Guest guest

i agree, some great points made there. what some people fail to realise is that religion can only be one. there may be many faiths but only one religion and that is to serve the supreme lord. faiths are there for different types of people as not everyone can accept the ultimate knowledge. it depends on the persons capacity.

Guest guest

Hare Krishna.

Read other articles on the site and also listen to the Bhagavad-gita in 4 labguages, free. All 700 verses with one click.

You will also like 'Human Birth Is Rare - Don't Waste It'.

Kamlesh Patel

Gitamrta.org

Guest guest

i've always had a question though on so many faiths. basically the vast majority have something in favour of being a veggie like hinduism (obviously), buddhism, christianity (thou shall not kill) etc. but why does islam promote meat eating?

Hare Krishna.

Why does Islam preach meat eating?

Well, before the arabs were Muslim, they were very degraded Vedic followers, slaughtering animals like anything. So they could not be totally stopped so they were asked to kill only in the name of Allah, halal meat.

Humans are preached according to their mentality. Thus it's very difficult to stop the Muslims from killing (animals and humans), but they can be taught to kill animals in a regulated way, thus halal meat. They now need to be taught to stop killing humans, but that is difficult.

Guest guest

In the Bhavisha Purana (Future history), which was written more than 5000 years, Islam was predicted.

It says Islam is the relgion for the demonic.

Guest guest

i understand what you're saying. but isn't religion and demonic a contradiction in terms? my question is why should meat eating be allowed in any religion?

Guest guest

Demons have flesh eating mentality, but they can still have a relgion which is actually irreligion.

Irreligion maybe better than no religion.

After many births, the irreligious will eventually become religious (Vedic follower).

Guest guest

ok, i take your point. but surely meat eating means that you have to suffer as a result of killing. firstly in hell where you are tortured by the animal you slaughtered and then you are reborn as that animal. therefore, how is it possible for that person to achieve and progress spirituall in forthcoming lifetimes?

Guest guest

basically what i am saying is that how is it possible for faiths like christians, muslims, jews to ever progress while this slaughter of animals continue?

In defense of Muslims there are some of them who are strict vegetarians, just like some Christians are strict vegetarians. Also it's pretty ridiculous to say that every Muslim kills humans, I mean come on.

Guest guest

In ancient times, some Hindus used to meat too, but they were called the lowest among men, but they still were followers of the Vedic religion.

Not everyone can be a high court judge, some only have the mentality to be janitor. That's life.

Guest guest

i never said "every muslim kills animals/humans" but they do promote slaughtering of animals.

Guest guest

Hare Krishna,

Max, not Muslim is a killer of humans but I am quoting what their scriptures and the majority of them do and have a history to prove it.

You cannot ignore the fact that all the terrorists around the world happen to be Muslim.

They are either killers today or waiting for the right moment to kill.

Nostradamus predicted that the Muslims are a threat to the whole world, he has been proved right. He also predicted a world war between Muslims and non-Muslims. I have personally seen on TV, Muslims saying they are waiting for the day when several Islamic countries have nukes, to start the attack.

Guest guest

thats very true. nostradamus predicts a rise in the east of a terror leader who will wage a war on any non-muslims. ultimately they will fail. pride comes before destruction.

Guest guest

jesus said i am the way,truth and the life noone enters to the father except through me what do u think that means duh!?

Guest guest

"Jesus said he is the only way."

Well, what happened to all those who lived before Jesus, did they all go to hell through no reason of their own since Jesus did not exist in their time?

I don't follow Jesus and never will, because it's God's

will that I be born a Hindu and thus I will only follow Lord Krishna. Am I going to hell for following God's wishes?

Guest guest

The bible has been written by man and it has been adulterated so many times. Know-one really knows the real teachings of Jesus, he may have not even existed. Who knows.

Even the Muslims reject jesus, they don't follow him, even though they may say he is a prophet. But they don't follow him that's for sure. The Muslims believe that Jesus lied by claiming to be God's son and he will be punished for that.

Was Jesus punished for lying?

A man who appears to multiply food, bring back one or two dead people (probably some tricks), says he is god's son, and then gets crucified. This clearly shows he got his punishment for deceiving people, right here without going to hell.

Guest guest

Srila Prabhupada stated that Islam is Vaisnavisme. If you see Muslims as demons, then what rests you to do? As Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu wants the holy name to spead in every town and every village then what rests you to do?

Maybe you can study these books:

1. Srila Prabhupada on Islam (Everything prabhupada said about Islam)

2. Bhakti Yoga and Islam (Frequently asked questions and answers )

3. The Hidden Treasure of Al-Qur'an (as explained by Sri Chaitanya Mahaprabhu)

4. Comparative Cosmology (A comparative study of the viewpoints of modern science, the Qur'an, the Bible and the Vedas)

5. Enlightenment of Chand Kazi: (Teachings of Sri Chaitanya Mahaprabhu to the more philosophical Muslim)

Wishing you all the best!