IndiaDivine.org

Free Literature

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Namaste,

To spread the vedic message, I thought that distribution of Vedic Literature is the best thing. I am wondering are there people or org(like hare krishna or VF) that distribute literature for FREE. I will myself like to receive this FREE literature and distribute it. Let me know if someone does this or even hare krishna does it.

Praanam

Shree Guru Dev Dutt

Jiger Patel

You can get bulk books like Chant & Be Happy. Don't give them out for free, use the money you get to get more books thats what somebody told me. It does need some planning. Like a flow chart or something. Plan it thats all I can say. Not that I know all this. But using the money you get to get more books and then doing this again and again. Needs some sort of plan of action.

• 1 month later...

Jai Shree Krihna,

Anyone interested in reading hindi version of srimadbhagwadgita in poetry can send the address ...i would love to send a copy of kavita mein gita FREE.

However you can listen to the audio version of the entire book or you can download the same free of cost from www.audiohindi.com

Try make effort download its free but you have to put in labour....ENJOY THE TRUE KRISHNA

ASHWANI

• 3 weeks later...

Hare Krishna! PAMHO! AGTSP! Hariboll! I need free Bhagabat Gita book in English. My adress: ul.Furmanova st. 91/97, apt.4 Almaty Kazakhstan 480091. email: sita_nrs@front.ru. Your servant Sita dd. Good luck. I have web site where I know my works for investigate vedic literature in physics trade.

Until you recieve from a devotees you may like to try this until you wait..

I made a bona-fide off-line version of Bhagavad-gita As It Is by Srila Prabhupada 1972 Edition unedited. You may find and download here: http://www.krsnaconsciousness.org/Srimad-Bhagavad-gita.exe

Its 700 Individual Html pages all linked together, also I just added an extra feature {not essential} wherefrom you may jump to verses from the same chapter. Please be sure to read the little intructions at Installation. Hey we all need instructing right /images/graemlins/smile.gif haribol!