IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Shri Krishna is beyond all religionism!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear friends "Hare Krishna",

truly delighted to read the content "Krishna Moves Into The British .". i just wish to seek your kind opinion - why do people refer to Lord Shri Krishna as Hindu God? Please it is time that we transgress this sectorial parochial binding concept of a Hindu god. Is Shri Krishna only a Hindu God?. Besides the word Hindu was coined by people alien to the Bharat Culture. It was concocted by those who came to plunder destroy annihilate incinerate the sanatan dharm that existed to the east of the river Indus.(Since not being able to well pronounce the river indus they got it twisted to something as hindus and ultimately as hindu). The personality of God Head is beyond any conceivable intelligence. It is the beginning and the end in itself. In my utterly low intelligence i have realised that - refer to the very first chapter of "Isopanishad" I.E "Purnam Idam ..................." and it is the only source to whom we should surrender. Please dear friends, it is time we come out of it, because Lord Shri Krishna is but every thing and beyond people are unknowingly dwarfing it by terming as a Hindu God!. God bless!

Hare Krishna and warm regards/sudipkumar.

Of course, I should hope everyone here realizes that Krishna is not a "Hindu god" He is the Supreme Truth, it's really as simple as that if you have faith. Also like you seem to have explained nicely on your own sudipkumar the very word "Hindu" is pretty much nonsense, and to name all the Vedic literatures "Hindu" was and is a slap in the face to these Holy books. It tries to somehow pigeonhole them into being only for East Indian people when in reality these were and are books for all HUMANITY, not just Indian humans, Asian humans, but everyone. You seem to understand well that Lord Krishna is in everything, and cannot be understood by our simple minds an inch if we do not surrender unto Him, take shelter of Him.

Hare Krishna

yes...HE is for all...KRISHNA never used word hindu...HE is always there for everyone ...you can feel HIM within yourself.HE is one and has shown us different ways and means to live and enjoy this life but we have messed up everything by mixing politics in religion..His teachings in GITA are for everyone ...and infact you can feel that whatever is there in GITA all other GURUS have always explained the same in their words ..understand GITA and you will see that we all are one but with ego within ourselves we feel that we are different...JAI SHREE KRISHNA....ASHWANI,www.audiohindi.com FOR" kavita mein gita"simple poetry translation of srimadbhagwadgita