IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

WHAT REASON?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

When we know yogis and saints are Gods (when I realized) and they have the power to do anything, why should we pray God. We can directly go to them and get things done right? And why they idolize Gods and Goddesses for name sake? Sorry for asking arrogantly

When a Yogi meditates on God then he get some kind of power, its given to him yes? So if its given to him. How can he 'be' God. It doesn't make any sense. He doesn't therefore {anybody can see this} become God. BUT Godly.

We right now have lost all good qualities due to complete ignorance. We are trying to 'be' God. Thats the entire problem. We want to 'be' Him. Thats the 1st thing that devotees tell you. You are a soul part and parcel of God.

If you goto to somebody who actaully 'knows' God. Then your are the most lucky and blessed person ever. But this person if he says he is God, then reject him straight away. He is in 'maya' go back to above point. To me he is trying to be God again! A Guru is not God. He acts 'for' God. Anyway.

I hope I am not being arrogant.!

You asked about name sake. Go back to above point, who is God? I have to go, nice to post this.

Guest guest

Hello Ganesh,

No Ganesh you are not being arrogant at all.... infact this is called 'Bramha Jigdnyasa" (God Inquisitiveness). A very positive happening in your life because you are special to the Almighty Krishna.

OK answer to your question lies in the below link... read it without preconditioned mind and YOU WILL GET THE RIGHT ANSWER.. BECAUSE IT IS ALREADY WITHIN YOU GANESH!

Hari Bol.

http://www.sivanandadlshq.org/download/radhasprem.htm

I was going through this sometime, and then I met Devotee, full of KNowledge,-- BRahma Jijñasa --, and then -Sarva Ghata-, mean the soul is free too in this inquisitiveness of the power-source and the empowered - couse..

the devotee sees God within and then in others, such is service, carefully thinkin on that absolute truth.

There is some about the empowered karma, people think about holly avatar etc, but I mean, Prahlad is also avatar or incarnation on the body, he´s worshiped - does not do for him not the all knower be. but the purity relies on, then u are also dear to Krsna. the sincerity of the devotee is a bridge to links and truth. sarva ghata that is the process and that is also required, I mean as the goswami he is a self realized soul, just that, but is dear to Krsna in some extent because of service also. Direct from hari.

Positive happenin, yes, the other features and names are just the cause of worship too, as this is takin place in personal realization too. thanx.

Seva Jaya !