IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

seeing meditation

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I had an strange experience. During meditation I came to a stage where I was seeing some geometric pattern with my closed eye. The pattern was fixed and nor moving . I was loosing 'my' consciousness but anyhow broke this neditation experience after a few seconds. What was this?

Hare Krishna Hare Krishna

I've heard of people who don't eat enough or don't get enough rest just hallucinating at odd points in daily lives. I'm not learned enough to tread on the path that what happened to you was a form of enlightenment or not, so I wont comment on that side of the possibilities.

Hare Krishna

I had an strange experience. During meditation I came to a stage where I was seeing some geometric pattern with my closed eye. The pattern was fixed and nor moving . I was loosing 'my' consciousness but anyhow broke this neditation experience after a few seconds. What was this?

Hare Krishna Hare Krishna

Its hard to give an answer because there are many possibilities. There have been some who rubbed their eyes hard (or the other extreme of VERY relaxed eyes) and thought they saw something. While others, people who don't even meditate, have suddenly had OBE's, NDE's, etc. So why not this? Yet, if what you saw was something impersonal, like geometric colors, at best I would "speculate" it might be something in your arua, a chakra, or connected to the higher planetary systems but not Krishnaloka. Really who wants that? I mean, its fun, and "far out," but it still leaves one stuck in the cycle of repeated birth, death, disease and old age. Therefore one must get past that and meditate on the TRANSCENDENTAL Form and NAME of Lord Sri Krishna. Haribol!

=vishnu ki shakte= is the escence of a non deviating meditation. when u reach this joy even the mind is fun to comence playin like, then seat at this. those proyecting issues would be helpfull to undestand the nature here, i do think. meditation is related to remembrance. Remembrance - you could be doin also with mind absorved in at then this vishnu shakte walking arrownd. your home, you work, and then at sunset some other preciouss drill at the lottus feet. this carries the process also of drink the nectarin and let us meditation on it. this is better called samadhi, bigginin with meditation.

This is not dry knowledge of just the soul and the Supreme Soul. It is very entertaining knowledge.