IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Swami BV Tripurari

Rate this topic

Guest guest

My gurudeva has just finished a commentary on the primary Upanishad for Gaudiya Vaisnavas; Gopala Tapani Upanisad. It is worth reading. This book, other books, SANGA Q&A, and many pure nectar talks are available at www.swami.org

Guest guest

I have read this book.. and like his other books and talks.. they are completely life changing. I am from ISKCON Chowpatty. Send me more info

Guest guest

I heard Swami Tripurari took siksa from Srila Sridhara Maharaja after Prabhupada left. I love Srila Sridhara Maharaja's books.. Are Swami Tripuraris books like that?

Guest guest

Chaitanya Caritamrta informs us that one can have many siksa gurus with its opening stanza (vande gurun...). As Prabhupada was leaving the planet he told his disciples that for questions of philosophy they could approach Srila BR Sridhara Maharaja of Navadvipa. It was commonly known and followed. My guru did this and benefitted from it very much. Later it came to pass that only ISKCON gurus could be siksa gurus.. for whatever reason. Those who already had a siksa guru from outside had to serve from the outside of the greater ISKCON mission. They still however love Prabhupada as their only diksa guru and love Prabhupada and Sridhara Maharaja as their siksa gurus. The benefit they got can be seen in their writings and heard in their talks.

Guest guest

His books are full of knowledge, wisdom and feeling. He is a Saintly Vaisnava. You should spend time at his monastery in the Redwood forest.