IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

H.G. KRATU PRABHU - APPROVER AS INITIATING SPIRITUAL MASTER BY ISKCON GBC

Rate this topic

Guest guest

HARE KRISHNA

ALL GLORIES TO SHRI GURU & GAURANGA

IT IS MY PLEASURE TO INFORM YOU ALL THAT H.G. KRATU PRABHU HAS BEEN APPROVED BY ISKCON GBC TO GIVE HARI NAM INITIATION TO THOSE ASPIRING FOR LIFE IN VAISHNAVA CULT

HE IS A DISCIPLE OF H.D.G AC. BHAKTIVEDANTA SWAMI PRABHUPADA AND HAS BEEN SERVING TORONTO, VANCOUVER,BARODA AND NEW DELHI TEMPLE SINCE LAST THIRTY YEARS

PRESENTLY IN INDIA , HE IS INTENCIVELY PREACHING THE TEACHING OH PRABHUPADA IN ALLL PARTS OF INDIA

HE CAN BE CONTACTED AS kratudas108@ for ANY SPIRITUAL QUERY

Hare Krsna Manharini Mataji,

I am a sadhaka of this Iskcon movement I just want some guidance from His Grace Kratu prabhu, So I want his current email id. I found these two email ids below. Are they still working ids or can you provide me prabhu's current email id.

I have not written to these ids anything because I got from sites and the message on the sites are old so these is the reason I am just asking that these ids are still working or Prabhu has new ids.

(1) kratudas108@

(2) kratu.acbsp@pamho.net

Guest guest

HARE KRISHNA I HAVE NEVER HEARD OFF THIS GURU,SO PLEASE TELL ME HAS SRILA PRABHUPADA ALLOWED THIS GURU TO GIVE DIKSA ON BEHALF OFF HIM?(SRILA A.C BHAKTIVEDANTA)PLEASE I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW DOES HE USE A TAPE AS WELL

BRIAN

Guru can come to anybody through divine vision. Not by vote. So what you are saying has no basis.

Prabhupada INITIATED his disciples while he was personally present on this earthly plane.

INITIATED means linking disciples not by material means. So you are thinking INITIATION is material.

That's why I think you said what you did. If not please respond.

Guest guest

Dear Pankaja,

Are you saying that when the Spiritual Master is qualified to become guru, his own Spiritual Master appears in divine vision to give him the go ahead? I'm not sure that is the way it works though I don't know the actual process.

Guru can come to anybody through divine vision. Not by vote. So what you are saying has no basis.

Prabhupada INITIATED his disciples while he was personally present on this earthly plane.

INITIATED means linking disciples not by material means. So you are thinking INITIATION is material.

That's why I think you said what you did. If not please respond.