IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
ayu_dwi

I hope I can upload my file

Rate this topic

I will get someone to write up instructions. Until then I have removed your unsucessful attempts.

From your other post it sounds like you were uploading a zipped file. It may not work because the file zipped or unzipped is bigger than the amount allowed to be uploaded (200,000 Bytes). Perhaps practice with a smaller file first and see if that works.

Guest guest

I just note to your name. Its like the Balines or Indonesian.

I note its some where many time, Chakra?

We are Bali Bhakta Vrnda

hare krishna

agasta

Hare Krishna,

yes I am balinese, and you are right I wrote in Chakra sometimes ago. It is that I found, not so easy to post an article here (or I just don't know how to convert from word to other type of file that can upload to this forum).

your servant,

Guest guest

If it already exists, say in microsoftword, can't you just use copy and paste method? Maybe your file is too large to upload as admin said the size limit for a file that can be uploaded here is 200,00 bytes. Try uploading just a small file as a test. If it loads ok, that means you are doing the procedure right, but the first file you tried to upload is just too big (more than 200,00 bytes). If so, maybe you could upload it in parts as a series of replies to a first post you make. In that way, it will at least all be in one thread, even tho in more than one post of that thred.

Guest guest

Om swatyastu

Ibu ayu,

where i could meet you for folosofical sharing.

Hari Om

agast bali

Hare Krishna,

It has been too long since I post my article here, and I am sorry I just read your respond now....already 9 years ago....forgive me.

I am in Bali now, move to Bali from Jakarta on 2005....you can find me in Bhaktivedanta Dharma School, Jln Tukad Batanghari V, Panjer.

Your servant,

Rasapriya d.d