IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
bhaktachris

take the poll,who is who,disciple/guru relationship w/ proper format

Rate this topic

i have made a goof,the poll as previously posted was not set up properly and we could not get results,following is the way it should have been.....prostrated on the floor i beg all to take the poll over again! <FORM METHOD=POST ACTION="http://www.hare-krishna.org/dopoll.php"><INPUT TYPE=HIDDEN NAME="pollname" VALUE="1063624373bhaktachris">

who is who @ hare-krishna.org guru/disciple relationship #2 properly set up!

<input type="radio" name="option" value="1" />I am a disciple of A.C.Bhaktivedanta Swami

<input type="radio" name="option" value="2" />I am a disciple of the disciple of A.C.Bhaktivedanta Swami

<input type="radio" name="option" value="3" />I am the disciple of A.C.Bhaktivedanta Swami,initiated by His disciple

<input type="radio" name="option" value="4" />I am a follower of A.C.Bhaktivedanta Swami

<input type="radio" name="option" value="5" />I am a disciple of A.C.Bhaktivedanta Swami's Godbrother

<input type="radio" name="option" value="6" />I am a disciple of the disciple of A.C.Bhaktivedanta Swami's Godbrother

<input type="radio" name="option" value="7" />I am a vaisnava disciple of a Guru not listed

<input type="radio" name="option" value="8" />I am a practicing devotee although at this time not initiated

<input type="radio" name="option" value="9" />I am planning on taking initiation from A.C.Bhaktivedanta Swami's disciple

<input type="radio" name="option" value="10" />I am planning on taking initiation from a A.C.Bhaktivedanta Swami Godbrother disciple

<input type="radio" name="option" value="11" />I am an interested reader but not planning on taking initiation

<input type="radio" name="option" value="12" />I am planning initiation from A.C.Bhaktivedanta Swami,by a disciple of Him

<INPUT TYPE=Submit NAME=Submit VALUE="Submit vote" class="buttons"></form>

/images/graemlins/blush.gif Hare Krsna!

Hare Krsna,

Of this Poll where we can find out "who is who @hare-krishna.org" guru/disciple relationship. Prabhupada disciples (my most humblest of obeisances to You) are showing the most percent of voters who have polled.And His disciples and followers next in line.

Hare Krsna to those greatest generation! /images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/wink.gif