IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

What is the scope of this group?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

What is the scope of this group?

Is it in regards to the philosophy of achintya bheda abheda taught by Srila Prabhupada? Gaudiya Vaishnavism in general? ISKCON? Other Hare Krishna societies? Politics and management of said societies?

Are there any issues that are considered off limits for this forum?

Is it in regards to the philosophy of achintya bheda abheda taught by Srila Prabhupada? Gaudiya Vaishnavism in general? ISKCON? Other Hare Krishna societies? Politics and management of said societies?

This forum is for discussing news and philosophy of Gaudiya Vaishnavism primarily as taught in the line of Srila Prabhupada, though not limited to any particular organization.

Are there any issues that are considered off limits for this forum?

Not much except for agenda posts connected to poison theories, ritvikism, etc. Otherwise any philosophical discussion is welcome.

I for one love this site for it allows discussion in a setting that is less intimidating than face to face. I have made many mistakes in my 45 years as a soul in an american man's body. And have great difficulty speaking with others. But here i can be accepted or rejected it does not matter. And it inspires me to think about the Philosophy and read about the Philosophy and write about the Philosophy of Srila Prabhupada. And if corrected my ego will not rear up as when talking face to face. So bring on the masses we need to talk about things related to this most wonderful movement which Prabhupada made. He certainly made a home that the world could live in. /images/graemlins/grin.gifhare krsna /images/graemlins/grin.gif