IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
bhaktachris

"prabhupada radio,Krishna radio"

Rate this topic

Hare Krsna Prabhu's and Mataji's,

I am writing to tell of my new system of listening to Srila Prabhupada.I bought recently a thing called an ipod,it is a small low power radio transmiter.The neat thing is i plug it in to my mp3 player at work and listen to Prabhupada it sends a radio signal that i pick up with some kind of radio.My friends and fellow workers can also hear the necter if they tune into it.

Since we work outside i have found that even home owners nearby can hear it too!

What an age we live in,that i can still hear the guru for the whole planet give instruction on how to reach the ultimate goal of life,even though He left this planet years ago!

Guest guest

I read this post in interest since I too have done this with the "ipod" transmitter.

It is so much fun to be in an intersection and hear the radio in the car next to me on the station where the "ipod" transmits. Then quickly pluging mine in and transforming the mundane radio into "krishna radio/prabhupada radio! To hear Prabhupada giving a lecture on a popular radio station is an incredible joy. He is the one to cleanse the dust accumalated on the mirror of the mind.

ALL GLORIES TO SRILA PRABHUPADA FOREMOST AUTHORITY ON THE SCIENCE OF SELF REALISATION!