IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Vedic Macedonia

Rate this topic

Guest guest

In 1977, a royal tomb was found at Vergina, near Saloniaca, in Macedonia, Greece. All the evidence proves it to be the tomb of King Philip, the father of Alexander the Great. However, Western scholars were puzzled because of the many artifacts, within the tomb of an obvious Indian/Vedic nature. Because of these artifacts, some experts dated the tomb to a time after Alexander's. This theory is no longer being accepted.

In Michael Wood's series, In the Footsteps of Alexander the Great, he presents 2 sculpted portraits of Alexander and Philip. Archeologists accept these sculpted portraits of Alexander, as the only ones made during his lifetime.

Philip's portrait is also recognized as being made in his lifetime.

Where were these portraits found? They were found in the Macedonian tomb, discovered in 1977, thus confirming that the tomb is definately from before Alexander's march to Asia.

KING PHILLIP OF MACEDONIA

Because the tomb is full of Vedic/Indian style artifacts, this is solid proof that Greek culture had a strong connection to India, long before Alexander's time. The tomb in question has also been accepted as the tomb of King Philip on the series War and Civilization. The body interned in the tomb, fits every ancient description of King Philip. Without a doubt, it is the tomb of King Philip.

The question is,"Why does King Philip's tomb have so many Indian influences? How is it possible if the Greek and Indian cultures had no direct contact until Alexander's Asian campaigns?"

The answer is simple.

Because Greek culture is an offshoot of Vedic culture, it is only logical that there would be strong Indian influences in Greek art, religion and culture.

The tomb of King Philip is also more than proof of Greece's vedic past. It is a smoking gun exposing the extreme prejudice involved in the cover up of the world's ancient Vedic heritage. Though western scholars now admit the tomb to be Philip's, they are mute about the evidences proving Greece's Vedic heritage.

On one hand, western academics are using these tomb artifacts to promote various theories, and on the other hand, they are ignoring the artifacts that prove their theories wrong.

Because there is no doubt about the Vedic artifacts found in this one case, one wonders how much other evidence is out there that has been ignored and perhaps even destroyed. It is obvious that the current mainstream academic community, has made it's mind about world history.

It is even more ironic that this is being done by the very people,ie. the historians, who have a duty to research and present a true and accurate record of the world's ancient past.

In this case, however, the evidence is still available for the serious researcher to evaluate. Some of the items found in the tomb, include a large ceremonial gold sheild, decorated with Vedic Svastikas, a beautiful frescoe, still in full color, of a lion hunt. Clearly defined, in this frescoe, are boundry markers tied around trees. This is a recognized feature of Indian Royal hunting grounds and yet they are clearly seen in this 2300 year old Macedonian frescoe. A royal diadem was also found of the type worn by Asian Kings and Princes and gold solar emblems remeniscient of the Solar Dynasty (Surya Vamsha) were found in abundance.

These are the most obvious evidences, that we know of. One can not help but wonder how much other evidences could be found if a researcher with a Vedic background, was allowed access to this find.

How many important finds have gone unrecognized by the mainstream academic community, that has no will nor ability to recognize Vedic artifacts.

Guest guest

You are on crack...Unless you were there 2000+ years ago you dont know squat...More consirecy theories to kept another culture down...Sure...Like the slavs are direct descendents of Alexander...1500+ years later...have an opinion but state that is a opinion not throwing facts around like your the head arceoligoist in this search for the screw job done to Vedic...

Here get a clue...

Guest guest

According to the Vedic scriptures, the whole World was Vedic until 5000 years ago.

The Vedic religion was the only religion in the whole World until 5000 years ago. There was only ruler, one flag, and only one religion until 5000 years ago. India ruled the world from Hastinapur (New Delhi) until 5000 years ago.

The demons will not like this nor agree to this.

Guest guest

Read the Srimad Bhagavatam.

Maharaj pariksit was the emporer of the world, as stated in the SB.

Srila Prabhuapda also stated the same, there was only one religion, one flag, one ruler, until 5000 years ago.

Guest guest

Forgot to mention, also only one country, India.

The whloe world was called Bharat Varsha (India) until 5000 years ago.

Guest guest

Haribol,

The Vedic Emperor had jurisdiction over the whole world, however I understand that he allowed certain communities who wouldn't accept Vedic principles to govern themselves e.g. Yavanas, Mlecchas. From the little that I have read of Srila Prabhupada's books, the Turkish empire and Greek empire came from those communities. Please correct me if I am wrong.

Hare Krishna,

Your Servant.

Guest guest

You people are trying to say that Hellenes originated from India...what is wrong with you people..anyway..your going to have to take a ticket and wait in line when it comes to claiming our heratige...because Blacks from deepest darkest Africa and certainly the Slavs that inhibit Skopjie have beaten you to the punch as they say...maybe the three of you should fight it out amongst yourselves first...why dont you go out and disclaim their lies first before trying to claim what has always been Hellenic.

Anyone who beleives this . is a fool...

Guest guest

Greek,

Listen you must accept the truth wheterh you like it or not.

The truth is that the oldest civilization is the Vedic civilization. This has been proven so please accept the truth. This clearly means that all other civilizations orignate from the Vedic one, it's that simple.

Guest guest

I do not believe that all cultures originated from Vedic. Just being the oldest does not make it the origin. There can have been cultures from farther back which withered away but which also spawned current cultures thus meaning that these originated in a non-Vedic one. Nevertheless I do believe all culture has roots in some relationship with vedics. This can not be very well proven though. It is only a dogma I hold dear because I see so much truth in that culture, so much that matches my instinctual beliefs and coincides with what makes sense in my world.