IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Did Christ Survive The Crucifixion?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

"In 'Saving the Savior,' Mr. Salahuddin moves well beyond the realm of speculation, and offers the reader (among other things) actual original-language documents from the East that tell quite a different story about the man, Jesus Christ, than that told by the Church" Dr. Fida Hassnain, former Director of Archives, Archaeology, Research and Museums for Kashmir, India.

EVIDENCE OF POST-CRUCIFIXION LIFE OF JESUS CHRIST

In "Saving the Savior: Did Christ Survive the Crucifixion?", the author, Abubakr Ben Ishmael Salahuddin, presents the explosive theory that Christ survived the crucifixion, traveled across what was then known as Asia, took up residence in Kashmir, India, and lived to the age of 120 years. Thirty illustrations include original language documents‹with English translations‹that record the sojourn of Jesus Christ after the crucifixion. "Saving the Savior" also identifies and examines five major groups of humanity that are engaged in an intense struggle over the identity of Jesus. It also examines the philosophical issues surrounding this subject. It offers an intense and fascinating comparison between Eastern religion and philosophy on the one hand, and Western Christianity on the other.

This electronic book includes a film of the Roza Bal, the mausoleum that houses the remains of Jesus Christ. The film shows both the outside and inside of the mausoleum. Some of the fascinating characters you will meet in Saving the Savior are: Rev. John Shelby Spong, Dr. Thomas Sheehan, Nicolas Notovitch, Mirza Ghulam Ahmad, Dr. Fida Hassnain, Swami Abhedananda, St. Irenaeus and many others.

"Saving the Savior" is available for $14.00 through Jammu Press. It is an electronic book to be downloaded (app. 4 MB, 392 pages). For author information, and for convenient, online ordering, visit http://www.jammupress.com/moreinfo2.htm. There you will also find chapter-by-chapter summaries, book excerpts, table of contents, book specifications and other information.

Jammu Press

Re: Publication of the book, "Saving the Savior: Did Christ Survive the Crucifixion?"

Guest guest

ohk apparently your not christian but the entire christian belief is based on jesus surviving in order to give the world eternal life.

>>>ohk apparently your not christian but the entire christian belief is based on jesus surviving in order to give the world eternal life. <<<

Ummm sounds like you are not Christian, as a large part of the Christian religion is that Christ died for your sins on the cross and rose at Easter.

To the first poster:

Hi Abu. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Guest guest

Why are we wasting time talking about Jesus? What does Jesus have to do with Hinduism? He was a prophet/wise man and God is in all of us. Better to focus on personal beliefs than talking about other religions we don't know much about. Seriously.

Guest guest

Jesus surviverd the cross and then died a natural death at the age of 130 yrs in Kashmir, India.

Why are we wasting time talking about Jesus? What does Jesus have to do with Hinduism? He was a prophet/wise man and God is in all of us. Better to focus on personal beliefs than talking about other religions we don't know much about. Seriously.

Jesus may not have much to do with Hinduism. However Krishna consciousness is not Hinduism and Srila Prabhupada repeatedly states Jesus is shaktyavesh avatara. So we are at least supportive of Jesus, not to be confused with the modern religion known as Christianity.

Neither "Hinduism" nor "Christianity" can be called "a religion", since there are so many competing and mutually contradictory sects in both.

The fact is, genuine sanatana-dharma must follow an authorized, God-given scripture, as it is, without personally or culturally motivated interpretations.

Those who follow the Bible, as it is, are the authentic followers of Christ, just as those who follow Bhagavad-Gita and other Vaishnava scriptures, as they are, are authentic Vaishnavas.

A real follower of Christ will not be interested in finding fault with Bhagavad-gita, nor will a real Vaishnava be interested in finding fault with the Bible. A fault-finding mentality is indicative of a deficiency in one's own devotional service.

Guest guest

Hinduism is an English name given to the non-seekist indian religions over 200 years ago.

Guest guest

True, at least supportive, he is a great devotee. However Jesus, and Muhammad for that matter (preachers of mleccha dharma) have little if anything whatsoever to do with Krishna Consciousness ie. gopi bhava.

Guest guest

I used to follow the teachings of Maharishi Mahesh Yogi and Transcendental Meditation, which are really a form of Hinduism (I know that I might get argument about that on such a site as this, but that is what I have concluded after many years). I became a Christian actually based on the teachings of that movement. However, to this day, I have never heard from Hinduism or the Krishna movement a plausible explanation for the cross of Christ. Why would Jesus have had to die if he did no wrong? How does that accord with karma? If we all just have consequences of our actions in the field of karma, then what good would someone else's dying on a cross do for me (or anyone else)? Or in Hinduism would a sinless man making a sacrifice be able to pay for all the sins of humanity? It just doesn't make sense to me from the logic of karma and Hinduism. Any comments on this would be welcome. Thx.

Dear friends,

It is not always easy to understand different things as they really are when no clearness is manifested in the consciousness due to deep sufferings in our hearts that do not allow us to sense the truth as it is.

Different spiritual practices can help to be liberated from different static energies in our hearts although the teachers/leaders of those meditations and schools are envious souls, as the case of Maharishi Yogi.

Not all disciples of envious pseudo gurus in non Vaishnava schools and many in Vaishnava schools too are envious souls, but some of them are good honest souls who need proper help and assistance to clearly understand their real needs in life.

Many so-called Vaishnava people totally lack in really sensing the needs of every individual soul and through their non-Vaishnava-behaviour fail to properly help in love, without prejudices, to be a real friend of everyone.

Lord Jesus Christ is one of the friends of everyone, open hearted with everyone and always helping everyone with real ability to individually understand everyonel, not leaving anyone alone if they do not follow this or that.

Jesus Christ is not clearly described who his person really is, as this was kept in secret, not mentioned in detail in the Earthly Vedic literature, although he is indeed referenced there but with other aspects of him.

Vedic knowledge is eternal and dynamic and is accessible to anyone who is capable with their heart to dock-in to the eternal ray of wisdom, given by Krishna and Radharani.

Jesus Christ is the same soul as Sukadeva Gosvami, the narrator of Srimad Bhagavatam, the parrot of Radharani, who is also an incarnation of Shiva.

Jesus' mission 2000 years ago has a high impact for all living beings existing. His personal death on the cross enabled the possibility for many many suffering living beings in any existing forfms and located in any dimensional realms, who suffer, to get relief from their suffering.

When powerful cosmic devatas join his/her brother and sisters on our planet to help them to get relief than their personal suffering activates a deep healing for everyone suffering in any realms, as the deep bhakti of the powerful Vaishnavas, can ray-in the whole suffering hearts of all livine beings and activate a deep healing for everyone.

So, this is the answer to why Jesus' death on the cross has to be understood from different angles, especially from an deep cosmic energetic healing benefit for all existing living beings.

The heart of Jesus/Sukadeva/Shiva and of all devatas/angels/Vaishnavas in general seeing their loving brother and sisters suffering is hurting much.

The heart of Krishna and Radharani, God-Father and God-Mother, is hurting profoundly too seeing their suffering beloved children still not healed and capable to sense their constant love and wisdom themselves.

In love,

Frodo

The

Guest guest

Hello,

This is all simply proof of what has been revealed to Muslims through the Quran; that the Christian Jesus story is a corrupt one. End of story!

From,

Nunyabusiness

Guest guest

I think that Jesus brought salvation through faith. Faith is not a quality of people in this age of hypocrisy, yet through the miraculous life of Jesus people are convinced to have faith. It is not so much an issue in my mind of karmic dissolution. Only God can burn our karma to nothingness, although a guru may take his students' karma upon himself and Lord Jesus may be considered a guru for many. So that line of discussion may have some merit... I'm not knowledgeable enough to pursue it.

But I believe that Jesus died as a martyr and was raised from the dead to teach fallen souls the meaning of faith, and so that the message of God consciousness that he taught would be spread. Without faith, there can be no type of God consciousness. That I think is the saving quality of Lord Jesus' life and death: its ability to inspire faith.

I also personally believe that I will enjoy "eternal life" because I follow Lord Jesus and accept that he was raised from the dead, but I do not know what "eternal life" means. I suspect that no one really does, and I prefer not to speculate - I will find out one day. In the meantime, my devotion to Krsna cleanses my heart and makes me more Christ-like, more "perfect as the Father in Heaven is perfect."

Guest guest

i would like to point out that religion stems from the word and meaning " To regimine" and i believe that god is the supreme and we all have some form of funnel to guide us to him and understand his supreme worth and value as he would want us to value ourselves as well as each other.