IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Looking For Freelance Web Programmers

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hare Krishna!

I am starting a web design/development company in Chattanooga, Tennessee, USA. I will be handling web and flash design as well as html and dhtml development in house.

I am looking for web programmers that I can subcontract portions of projects to. I am looking for asp and dot net programmers experienced with SQL and Access database, Flash/Cold fusion advanced programmers, as well as other web programming technologies.

The ideal subcontractor will have an online portfolio (or links to active work online). I am just starting up, so it will take time to establish clients and to send out work, so this arrangement is ideally suited for those with an already established business, or those working part time.

If you are interested or know someone who is please contact me at jitakrodha@johnjohnsondesigns.com including your portfolio or projects links, your skill set (programming languages), as well as your subcontractor rates for projects.

Thank you,

Jitakrodha das