IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Son Of Hari

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Chanting my rounds, I heard the breaking news...The Son of Hari has departed from this world. He was very dear to His Divine Grace AC Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada; without the Son of Hari, the Krishna Consciousness movement would not be what it is today. The Son of Hari has given the world Prabhupada's Krishna Book, boldly saying, "Everybody is looking for Krishna. Some don't realize they are but they are... All you need is Love (Krishna) Hari Bol."

Everybody is looking for Krishna. Some don't realize they are but they are... All you need is Love (Krishna)

Surely Prabhupada will never forget. The Son of Hari made the Hare Krishna Maha Mantra a number one hit in England. Surely, he did not have to do that, being one of the biggest rock star to have ever lived. But he did it for Prabhupada. Surely, Prabhupada will not forget. Before, thousands of teen-aged girls deafingly screamed at the Son of Hari, and the others of the classic fabulous foursome, as they sang "She loves you, Yeah! Yeah! Yeah!" But, the Son of Hari was not satisfied. "Everyone is looking for Krishna. Some don't realize they are, but they are..." He went to India, found a guru with his fab friends, but still, no satisfaction.

Only Prabhupada could melt his heart. Now, the Son of Hari knew he was on his way back home to his Divine Father. All he could do was sing the Hare Krishna Maha Mantra for the whole world..."My Sweet Lord. I really want to see you. I really want to be with you, it's been so long, my Lord. Hare Krishna Hare Krishna Krishna Krishna Hare Hare Hare Rama Hare Rama Rama Rama Hare Hare." Surely, Srila Prabhupada will never forget.

Thank you, Bhakta George Harrison. You are on your way Home.