IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Ramana

going through very unstable / tough period

Rate this topic

Guest Ramana

Dear All

my DOB 25 03 1969 / 5:48 AM / Peddapuram India

I am married, have a job and bought a house as well. Job wise - it is going in circles - always on the edge, never sure if it is secure or not and how long it will last. And at the same time with the same company I am moving to different place.

curently the work load is too high, in -ve direction, loads of hardship, family life has gone for a toss, got a sister who is sort of divorced / living away from her husband and daughter. All these are putting loads of stress and fear. I am going through as I understand Saturn Mahadasha and would like to know what could be a remedy or to do to overcome the challneges.

would like to know if I will stay at one place at all, if I will have any job changes, and also having tough time with severe pressures at work and maintaining family life due to work load.

Appreciate a reply.

Regards

Venkat

Guest Venu

Dear All

my DOB 25 03 1969 / 5:48 AM / Peddapuram India

I am married, have a job and bought a house as well. Job wise - it is going in circles - always on the edge, never sure if it is secure or not and how long it will last. And at the same time with the same company I am moving to different place.

curently the work load is too high, in -ve direction, loads of hardship, family life has gone for a toss, got a sister who is sort of divorced / living away from her husband and daughter. All these are putting loads of stress and fear. I am going through as I understand Saturn Mahadasha and would like to know what could be a remedy or to do to overcome the challneges.

would like to know if I will stay at one place at all, if I will have any job changes, and also having tough time with severe pressures at work and maintaining family life due to work load.

Appreciate a reply.

Regards

Venkat

Dear venkat

I have exactly the same dob and time is 2 pm and place is chennai. i also have the same problems as u. Luckily sister has no children so she and mother are together. i am working under an institute. just keep praying to the Lord, things will get better. we have sani das till 2024 i think.

Guest Ramana

Thx for the response.

praying is fine - but looking for suggestions what could be in store and how or what remedies we can use to minimize the impact / effects. Cant sit waiting for things to happen rather act and try to close on them.