IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Gaurav kataria

Tumor in Spinal cord - please suggest me some yog.

Rate this topic

Guest Gaurav kataria

sir

i am having a tumor in my spinal cord, opposite to lungs, at D3-D4 level. sir can anyone suggest me any ayurvedic medicine and yoga for my problem. due to this i am having horner syndrome i,e, my whole lef side of body is shrinking and having less sensitivity..

Guest KGR

Dear Gaurav,

I have seen your horoscope and at that time you had just asked about homeopathic or ayurvedic solutions. Now that you are asking about yoga therapy I want to give you some suggestions. If you can join Siddha Samadhi Yoga you will be benefited very much regarding your tumor. If you have no access to them try finding a yoga guru who can teach you simple asanas for you spine and slowly proceed for advanced asanas. You can try the pranayama of Baba Ram dev. In my opinion the anuloma-viloma pranayama should work best for you. The process for this I am describing below:

1. Sit in a comfortable posture either Padmasana or Vajrasana or even on a chair with your back straight.

2. Pray lord ganesh, your guru and ishta devata and ask for good heath and cure

3. Close your right nostril will your right hand thumb and exhale all the air in your lungs from your left nostril

4. Inhale slowly through the left nostril and without holding the breath exhale it slowly through the right nostril while keeping your left nostril closed with your right-hand ring and little fingers. Then slowly breathin through your right nostril and exhale through your left nostril. This constitutes one round of anuloma-viloma pranayama, which is also called as sukhapoorvaka pranayama.

5. Left in- right out- right in-left out constitutes one cycle. End your practice with the exhalation through the left nostril.

6. There is no phase where you need to hold your breath.

7. Do twenty cycles in a sitting and try to have two sittings in a day, one in the early morning and another in the evening. In the evening have a gap of 4 hours from meals and 2 hours from liquids.

8. The key of effectiveness lies in the slowness with which you perform the inhalation and exhalation. For the initial 3 rounds maintain your natural speed but slowly try to reduce it deliberately. However, never go beyond your limits.

9. Try to take as much fresh fruits, vegitables, sprouted grains as possible. Stop consuming non-veg, coffee, tea, smoking and alcohol.

10. You should have a very visible improvement in a period of 2 months if you follow these instructions carefully.

11. After this I will give you some advanced instructions like using visualization and mantra.

regards,

KGR

Guest gaurav kataria

thank you very very much sir. i think god want me to heal fast that's why he is guiding me through you,sir i really appreciate your advice by heart. i will start doing anulome vilome from now on.sir i want to know to know your name, i want to know the name of the person who is helping me,

Guest gaurav kataria

sir again i am asking your help. i am doing anulom vilom as you suggested, sir i want to more for this i mean you said that you are going to tell me some visualization techniques so please tell me,, i am very uncomfortable because of my disease , i want to overcome it any how. please suggest me what should i do next. i am having belief in you you can guide me

Guest KGR

Dear Gaurav,

It is still 20 days from the day I have given instructions to you. You should have a continuous and regular practice of at least 2 months before proceeding further. Have patience ...everything will come to you...

Regards

KGR