IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest mahajan

vargottma saturn, Parivartana yoga with mars and combusted atmakarka venus

Rate this topic

Guest mahajan

Hey can any one here PLEASE analyse my kundali and tell me about my marriage & professional life

still unmarried
unemployed

Date of birth- 02/november/1986
Time of birth- 10:45 am

GENDER- MALE
Place- jammu
INDIA

Latitude- 32.42N
Longitude- 74.52E

currently going through sarurn mahadasha and mercury antardasha
and please can any one tell me about the coming antardasha of ketu this november..will it be good of me or bad

Hope Some one helps me out clearing my doubts

Guest KGR

Dear Mahajan,

Your marriage will take place in your 30-31 years of age and your wife may be sickly or suffer few abortions. Regarding your professional settlement, it will be around your 29-30 years of age when Saturn transits over natal Saturn in Scorpio.  You may see a change of place in that period. The real improvement will be felt after 35 years of age. The field of job will be related to machinery, academics, publication etc.Guard yourself from serious diseases and accidents in your 30th year and again in 34-35 years.

Regarding your Ketu antardasa in Saturn Dasa: both are malefics and hence physical strains and tensions will prevail. Ketu should give the results of Mercury, the 10th lord, who is placed with Dasa lord Saturn in the 12th. Ketu and Saturn are disposed 3-11. This indicates a hope of professional success and related travels which ultimately turnout to be fatigue and vain. Ketu should also give the results of Mars placed in the 2nd. Guard your face from wounds and diseases, mainly your eyes.

Regards,

KGR