IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest southguy

NEED HELP REGARDING CAREER AND FUTURE

Rate this topic

Guest southguy

Pranam to all the seniors and my respects to other friends. I am a south indian guy trying to make good career like everyone out there I am not able to score success in any exam I try for the last 12 years. I am really working hard left the job I was doing to pursue the field I like most, which is stock markets. Here I have been not able to find a job and not able to pass any exam, almost cleared but lost in one point twice till now..I am 30 now, my mother and brother (elder) are worried where will I land up. I would like to seek guidance and blessings from the elderly and fatherly figures out there to help me in this hour of need. Kindly provide me some help with my horoscope and suggest any prayers I should do..I may not be able to do all the havans or wear rings like that at this point as I am facing a financial crunch..any help in this regard will be highly appreciable.

My details:

Date of birth: August 9th

Year of birth: 1983

Time of birth: 09:43 p.m.

Place of birth: Vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh.

Kindly help me and bless me...

Thank you,

Regards,

A southindian guy

Guest KGR

Dear Tammudu,

Do you or any of your family members, mainly father or brother, had any artistic talents? Are you ever employed in any security forces like police, army etc? Are you connected to some temple or worship place?

You will have to do different kinds of jobs in your life. By this year end you fill find a better improvement on career front. Guard your health for the next two years. Your brother may also face some problems in the later half of this year.

Regards

KGR