IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
phoenix369

Ketu Maha dasa, Life has been topsy turvy

Rate this topic

I've always had extreme highs and extreme lows all my life. I've traveled and worked in many countries and have worked in big positions in india  until i had to leave my job in august 2011 suddenly due to factors out of my control (change in company ownership). I've been jobless ever since (i did not find a good position as my previous one) and have cut off my social life as well (had a very big circle). I am unmarried and have not yet found a person of my choice (i've been rejecting proposals as i was not 100% certain). I understand i am going through Ketu mahadasa and guru antar dasa (the previous antar dasa, of rahu, was the worst ever). Could you please let me know when i will pass through the rough times and be back to my normal life? My previous maha dasa of mercury with antar dasa of saturn was the best ever, but lasted till the end of the dasa. I've did a little self analysis (went through past 20 years of dasa-antar dasa)  and found that saturn periods are good for me (is it a yoga karaka for me?) but the good period ends when the dasa ends. The rahu periods have been terrible and accidents (including major accidents- vehicle related, no bodily damages to anyone) have happened in mars periods.

I request the experts and pandits in the forum to kindly advice, guide and let me know if i have to perform any remedial measures to rectify any defects in my horoscope.

The following are my details:

Date of birth: 30 october 1982
Time: 5:25 am

Place: Latitude 16n31, Longitude 80e37, India.

Thank you in advance.

Guest varma

I've always had extreme highs and extreme lows all my life. I've traveled and worked in many countries and have worked in big positions in india  until i had to leave my job in august 2011 suddenly due to factors out of my control (change in company ownership). I've been jobless ever since (i did not find a good position as my previous one) and have cut off my social life as well (had a very big circle). I am unmarried and have not yet found a person of my choice (i've been rejecting proposals as i was not 100% certain). I understand i am going through Ketu mahadasa and guru antar dasa (the previous antar dasa, of rahu, was the worst ever). Could you please let me know when i will pass through the rough times and be back to my normal life? My previous maha dasa of mercury with antar dasa of saturn was the best ever, but lasted till the end of the dasa. I've did a little self analysis (went through past 20 years of dasa-antar dasa)  and found that saturn periods are good for me (is it a yoga karaka for me?) but the good period ends when the dasa ends. The rahu periods have been terrible and accidents (including major accidents- vehicle related, no bodily damages to anyone) have happened in mars periods.

I request the experts and pandits in the forum to kindly advice, guide and let me know if i have to perform any remedial measures to rectify any defects in my horoscope.

The following are my details:

Date of birth: 30 october 1982

Time: 5:25 am

Place: Latitude 16n31, Longitude 80e37, India.

Thank you in advance.

Dear Phoenix,

I do understand how Ketu Mahadasha will be. I am not an astrologer but currently I am also running in the same boat as you. I am also same as yours. Ketu mahadasha runied me everything, it affecetd my finances , then my reputaton. Now I entered in to ketu dasha with Budh antardasha. Last 2 years is hell for me. I believe as you said you have nice saturn times so next antardasha in ketu dasha after your guru antardasha should favour you. But my saturn antardasha in ketu torn me into pieces. I know it differs from person to person but both ketu and saturn will teach us untill we listen to them very harshly. Both want to realise us on our spiritual side and we are going materially. I am praying to Ganesha daily. Hope you will have good future. Lets be strong and wait.

varma

Guest srimatthi

Hi Phoenix369,

There are no remedial pooja which will help the chart 's defects. Only prayer from your bottom of the heart helps. Prayer and meditation is 100% effective.

Accept the things as it is.

Thanks,