Jump to content
IndiaDivine.org

Hindu Questions

Rate this topic


Recommended Posts

Posted

Hi, I was just wondering if anyone could help me with Hinduism. I've been a Buddhist for almost a year and I'd like to be Hindu also. I don't know a lot and I was hoping some people on here could help get me started on Hinduism, what are some key things I should do, what should I try to implement into my daily life (Along with Buddhist teachings), etc.

 

Thank you all in advance!

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...