Jump to content
IndiaDivine.org

Recommended Posts

Posted

Pranam Gurus,

 

I used to do Samithadhanam for a year after my upanayam but how ever I have stopped since.

 

I would like to restart Samithadhanam but was told that since the Holy ignited pot from which the fire is taken to burn the Samits is extinguished, I cannot restart.

 

Is it true. If no then What is the step to restart Samithadhanam.

 

Thanks and Regards,

Karthik narayan P.

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...