Jump to content
IndiaDivine.org

What do you do with the food you offer to Pitr Paksha?

Rate this topic


Recommended Posts

Posted

On every Amavaya, Hindus offer food to their ancestors (pitr). I know we can't eat the food, so I was wondering what do you do with it? I can't offer it to animals because I don't see any around here. Would it be alright if I throw it away?

 

Thank you,

Sealove00

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...