IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Manish Hunk

Need Urgent Help

Rate this topic

I have been in great trouble since last 1 year. tried everything but nothing works out. Tried with the durga kavach also. i dont have much knowledge about black magic.

i have my brother who is abroad so one girl wants to marry my brother as her work visa got rejected. she wanted to marry my brother after he got his visa but later we found out that their entire family does black magic. we dont talk to them now but they have done something that they have very good hold over my brother. he listens to what they say. This was not the case earlier

they r constantly doing black magic on me and my family so that we loose our lives. went to a no of pandits but nothing works out. they have tried this earlier many times but our ishta devata and kula devata saved us many times acc to pandits. it saves us now also but there is no permanent solution to this problem. they call us on our mobile with diff nos. so that the blackmagic reaches us. now they send it via my brother itself. they r becoming stronger day by day. now they even send pretas to home daily behind me or somebody in my family.

really cant understand what to do. currently i am reading argla stotra also. plz help me.......

Hi Friend,

What ever the evil power don't worry, keep faith in god. only God can save us.

Following thing will change your environment, mind and help you:

1. First, Clean you house and place where you are, if any asprisous thing found throw away.

2. welcome minimum two Temple pujaries perform Ganesh Omam, Navagraha shanti Omam in which first the evil in your place will run away.

3. Get Hanuman Photos, Yoga Narasimha photos keep in your house and start reading Hanuman Chalisa & Has much as possible chat Gayatri Mantra.

4. Play and keep videos or Audios or MP3 of Srimad Bhagavat.

5. Get a Thulasi Plant and workship daily.

6. Finally, Go to Yoga Narasimha temple Ask for Thayat, can you wared for all the family members. trust its help you

Morning & Evening - Put Sambrani Doopam.

Keep your mobile or home ring tone and calling bell, Devotional music and mantras.

Good things will happend...