IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
mochaite

Flashes of light/darkness.. the blue bindu

Rate this topic

Hi, I'm new to this site, and still somewhat new to Hinduism. I have active kundalini.

I frequently get these flashes of light, sometimes when I have an insight, and at other times when my mind seems to be more empty, or if I try a certain meditative technique. I also get what seems to be the same equivalent only with darkness. It will extend to outside of my house and quite a ways, and at first I thought I was sucking up all the light around me. I've been told the flashes of light are connecting to the I AM consciousness, but I don't know what the opposite darkness is.

I'm also have experiences with the blue bindu, and have had weird phenomena with that. I was wondering if anyone could tell me in more detail anything about that. All of this is kind of confusing, and it doesn't help that my kundalini is making my mind foggy..

Thank-you.

if you are a initiated person then ask it to your "guru ji".I can not understand the line"I have active kundalini",.do you know what "kundalini shakti" is? have you any clear conception about the kundalini tatwa?