IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
phoenix9

Sri Guru Thakur Ji of Baidyanath Dhaam

Rate this topic

Dear Friends,

As you all know that there are 12 jyotirlingas in India, one of them is in Baidyanth Dhaam (also know as Babadham). Two years back I went there to meet a very respectable and renowned person popularly known as 'Sri Guru Thakur Ji'. He is a very powerful sadhaka (of Para-Vidya) and an excellent healer for spiritual problems. People from far places of India go there to get spiritual healings for themselves or for their loved ones.

After one year of continuous touch with him he initiated me and made me a 'purnaabhishek sadhak'.[i hope members familiar with field of Tantra knows what a Purna-Abhishek is]. He has taught Sanskrit,Hindi,English to degree students as government professor and is a very learned person of all forms of vidyas.

Admins and senior members - i request you to not remove this post by considering it as some sort of commercial advertisement... As experienced sadhakas we all know that it is very difficult to find genuine persons who can really make us progressive in our spiritual quest.

And if even a single person is benefited by my Guruji I will consider this as my blessings. Feel free to ask if you have any queries.

As Vivekananda said whatever good is there is because of my Guru and whatever fault or wrongs are there its because of me.

Thanks

He does not live in ashram, he still lives in his house with his family.

Actually he does not visits much outside of Deoghar, many people come to him from all over bihar, jharkhand and kolkata for healing and taking diksha (of Paravidya).

you can google him by the following keywords - 'guru thakur ji'