IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
eddienero

kundalini trouble

Rate this topic

Namaste friends,

I've been meditating with gayatri mantra for two years in a quite serious way. I've done lots of japa and also I've been listening it while I'm sleeping. I had a kundalini awakining, afterward I don't know why I started to meditate on the root chakra. Afterward huge amount of negative power filled inside me.

I don't feel good, I became sensitive about voices/nearliness of people and lots of thing. They make me insane. I see lots of images from the past. I became weak and sick.

Can anyone tell me how can I fix my problem? Will this pass/when?

Please help me, I dont have anyone to talk about. I would really apreciate from my heart.

Dear friend,

W here are you meditating? How was your Kundalini awakened? One must start doing Meditation with guidence and start from the begining. you have started doing Gayatri Mantra Japa, how are you doing the japa. Ha ve you concentrated in Muladhara or Ajna, Where have you concentrated. Please let me know if you have no objection.

Yoga has many stages. This is one of the stage. You did not mentioned, how you were meditating means on which spot you were concentrating while meditating. Also, how you were changing gayatri mantra? If you give more background information then may be I can make a suggestion. So, please clearify the beginning to end.

bmsuthar