IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Ajish

Can anyone please help me!

Rate this topic

My DOB-18-12-1989

POB-Quilon, Kerala, India

TOB-19 10 hrs

Please suggest me the best gemstones for gaining wealth and luck. I am right now wearing Emerald and Pearl since Emerald is for the ascendant and Pearl for the house of wealth(2nd house0

Those who can help me find the appropriate gemstones can purchase anything under Rs 300 from eBay.in and i will pay you for it. I say this because it is more practical rather than posting a sum of just Rs 300 to your bank account which takes some time and effort. The order shall be placed right at the moment you give me a very detailed explanation of my horoscope and therefore the necessary gemstones.

Please note that I want the explanation to be detailed. At least 3 or four paragraphs because i need to know why i should wear the gemstone and for what purpose. I am really looking forward for gemstones that guarantee wealth. I don't want you to go further into my horoscope so you just cover the gemstone part only! Tell me why i can and cant wear each of the nine gemstones.

With all due respect to you astrologers!

Regards

Ajish V.V