IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
swaminathanvenkata

end of earth

Rate this topic

Hello Swaminathanvenkata,

In my quest in trying to understand what is happening to me I posted here yesterday to try to get some help regarding some experiences I have had, one being shown a new Earth!.

One of these experience, I was taken into space and I saw lots of eyes, and a male consciousness was talking (not words via spoken by the mouth, a feeling talking through the mind) to me, I was very confused still am if I am honest, anyway I was worried about the people down here (Earth) because we hear so many bad things, and I asked this consciousness what will happen to the people and the next thing I know I was a pair of these eyes and I was shown the Earth what looked like it separating in to Earths, and what I got was one old and one new, and the consciousness said all will be ok. I don't know if this helps, or if any of this makes sense to you, I was going to say if it does could you explain to me please, I can't answer any private messages because someone sent me a message before and when I tried to reply I was informed I have to write so many posts first, I think 30 posts. ( please excuse my lack of communication skills, and my computer skills are poor also). I have seen some of the new Earth, very beautiful.