pandit Posted December 15, 2010 Report Posted December 15, 2010 Hare Krishna We need Indian Astrology Content writer for upcoming website PM me ur or email or cell number details for more discussion regards Pandi Quote
RGoyal Posted May 23, 2012 Report Posted May 23, 2012 I am responding quite late to your query. In case, you still require the services of a Content writer on Indian Astrology, or on any aspect of Hinduism, I would be happy to offer my services. I am already writing regularly on various aspects of Hinduism for a USA based portal. In case, you are interested, you may write to me through this forum, or directly at my email. RGoyal Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.