Jump to content
IndiaDivine.org

Marriage possibility

Rate this topic


Recommended Posts

Posted

My DOB is 561972,4.25pm, Monday,Bangalore

Reference: I had an affair with a girl due to some reason I couldn't marry her so this is the reason till today I am single.

can any body let me know is there any possibility of my marriage, if so what kind? is it love marriage once again/arranged/love cum arranged and when, how will be my future? my family people are forcing me like anything but I am giving reasons.please please please let me know as soon as possible before it is too late........

 

Thanks in advance.......

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...