Jump to content
IndiaDivine.org

marriage relations .... please help me whether I can do that or not...I am helpless

Rate this topic


Recommended Posts

Posted

My name is srikanth. I am very much interested in sanathana dharma. Now I have a problem with my marriage proposals. Please see the attachment for the relationship chart and let me know whether the marriage proposal is possible or not.... help me please .... actually I am afraid of the relation.

Untitled 1.pdf

post-30481-138274058925_thumb.jpg

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...