IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
hemanthkumarpotnuri

help me

Rate this topic

hiiii

my name is hemanth kumar i'm in love with one of my relative's girl but my parents are particular about jathakas i wan't o know wether we form a good pair or nor here are the details

bridegroom

name:

dob:15-9-1990

time:2:20 am

place :kakinada(andhra pradesh)

coordinates:latitude:16° 56' 0" North, longitude:82° 13' 0" East.

bride

name :

dob:24-9-1993

time:10:55pm

place :vizag(andhra pradesh)

coordinates:Latitude: 17° 41' 60 N, Longitude: 83° 17' 60 E

plz help i also wanna know wether ther are any doshas in our jathakas plz help

Babu, Do not bother about any JATAKAM / NAADI KOOTAM etc. Coming together is marriage. Two minds merging within themselves is marriage. But keep the same feeling what u have for the girl today, forever. The way you are loving her, love her forever. The way you are respecting her today, respect for ever. The way you are not treating her as your subordinate or as a Dasi, treat her for ever with the same feeling. Donot ever change this. IF u can have the same mindset life long, you will live happily for ever with her. Follow the VEDIC dictat.. Dharmecha, Arthecha, Naati charami.... Always make to feel her secure with you. Never allow neither you nor any one to abuse her. But she also should have the same feeling. Be upright in your affection to her. No dramas please. Who has made you fall in love with her? GOD. CAN YOU CHANGE IT NOW? if your love is not one way, go ahead, Marry her. Live forever happily.