Jump to content
IndiaDivine.org

Tilak

Rate this topic


Recommended Posts

Posted

Hi I am Hindu and do not want to sound disrespectful. I just want to be enlightened. I have been researching a lot about Hinduism and other religions for some time now. In Christianity I have read stuff about the mark of the beast. I dont believe that is the tilak because it has been used for thousands of years and it says stuff about how the devil will attract us to the mark. Anyways i know my question is confusing but can you just put your input. Hinduism teaches kindness and love so just bring me in the light so i understand everything. So basically can you just put your thoughts and explanations and what not.

 

One Love

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...