Jump to content
IndiaDivine.org

Black Magic destroyed life. Please help.

Rate this topic


Recommended Posts

Posted

Can anyone please help me provide dates (or weeks) from Sep 2010~11 where I will be most vulnerable to black magic attacks? My date and time of birth is 02-Sep-74 3:30 AM.

 

Someone is doing black magic on me using demons for 4 years. I lost work, got debts, had fights with wife, went through divorce, lost health, remained on bed for 6 months. Doctors were unable to treat me. When it got worst the evil thing asked me to go away from home. I went away wandering in different places I can't even remember. Crows started attacking me, my heart felt like stopping with pressure. needles pinching all over body. I was about to die. I was found by a shop owner when he saw my picture in newspaper under people. He phoned my father who traveled and brought me back. After 6 months on bed I was able to talk normal but i never went out of home for some fear. In 2008 it happened again and I started reciting holy verses. after 12 days of continued recitation a smoke kind of thing lifted off my chest and started roaming the room. Then it went away and I got 1000 times lighter and normal. This time is much tougher. I am fighting it for 3 months without any success.

 

1. Extreme heaviness on body

2. Tingling on all parts of body. groin area. something travels under the skin.

3. Something touches on corners of eyes.

3. Extreme burning at the back

4. My eyesight is not clear (black shadow on it). all things I see have a demonic look.

5. Everything I hear is fearful and negative. even from my own family.

6. Complete blockage of earning. not a single penny left in account.

 

Can you advise me any vedic remedy I can follow at home to overcome black magic?

Posted

Faith. Prayer. Surrender to God. None can receive but the fruits of one's own Karma. Nothing is arbitrary. Return to the scriptures, lead a pure life and pray for protection. Durga ma is the universal mother and ultimate protector of her children. Pray for her aid.

Posted

If you are anywhere near Chennai, you can go to "Hanumantha Swamy" temple near Chengalpet ( I think inbetween Singaperumal koil and Chengalpet, not sure. You can ask the auto drivers there.).

 

There, the priest will do a simple puja with lemon on you and all the evil spirits will run away. Try to visit on Saturdays.

Posted

I had black magic done on me too. Surrender to God. It may take some time to get back to normal, but everything will be fine once you do. Find a deity and love him or her. You will get all the protection you need. God bless you.

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...