Jump to content
IndiaDivine.org

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hello;

I was married to a maglink ten years ago. When will I get married again?

My birthdate is April 10, 1973. Was born at 7:19 AM

I am supposed to meet a gentleman, he was born February 19, 1967. No birth time knwon. When will we meet? There have been delays.

Thank you

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...