IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
roop1234

I am very unlucky in every aspects of life like job,relation,family,love etc.

Rate this topic

please tell me something.I am living in canada.i finished mai study in canada.now, i got 3 years work permit. i have no confidence. i speak very less.thats the main cause of my profession.I am going with Saturn-Mercury dasha.

my dob is march 28,1986

17:30:00(evening)

place:kapurthala(punjab)

3rd house:moon-ketu

4th house:saturn

5th house:mars(not sure please check)

7th house:mercury-jupiter

9th house:rahu-venus

When i was 4 month.my mom did suicide.Some people says that she was murdered.After 3 years,my dad left me for second wife.I just want to earn money for my grandparents who spend thousands dollar on my study in abroad.I always speaks truth.sometime i feel that i should leave this world and devote myself into god.I cant understand this world.I trust people very easily because i have not any bad feeling for everyone.I always help everybody,no matter he/she is my enemy or not.Some one told me that i will live very long life.but i can`t live my life like that.please give me some remedies and predict my future.Can i get Mokhsa?I Cant tolerate preasure. If anyone put to much preasure on me.i feel like dazziness,seems like i will feel down.if these thing happen.then, i try to sleep using medicine or alcohal.My body is sensitive to alcohal which helps me to sleep soon.

Guru g please reply as soon as possible.

thank you