IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
gops95

planet in rasi sandhi

Rate this topic

Dear everyone,

Been a long time since i wrote on this site. One of my friend has just had a child on 19th july 2010 at 2 34 pm in Vellore ( 78N6, 14E1). Is the position of mars in a cuspal degree in Leo problematic and whats the effect of Jupiter, saturn and mars aspect on the ascendant. Mars attains digbala and present in sagittarius in navamsa. Does the sign dispositor of mars ( sun that is) being strong in a freindly sign in vargottama help improve mars strength whatsoever. Is Jupiter the strongest planet in this horoscope( according to my calculation). can anybody clarify and rid my friend of his anxiety

Dear gops,

wrt the child's birth star Swathi,the said planets are not in favourable asterisms.Their aspect on lagna except Mars may not be comfortable.Mars being lagna lord helps.Mars in Sandhi influences 50% on 10th and 11th houses.Also on Shani.Shani is more powerful due to closeness to exaltation sign.

There may not be danger to parents or child,but may effect her paternal grandmother.

Navagraha puja for the child and grandma may help.

USR

Dear USR,

Thanks for your reply. It is heartening to note that both the child and parents may not be in danger. However i am confused about your comment on unfavorable stars. Jupiter seems quite strong being in his swakshtra though pisces. He is also placed in a benefic sign in Navamsa. The sign dispositor of mars and saturn are quite well disposed in rasi and navamsa. Venus though is in an inimical sign. From the moon sign i think the chart gains considerable strength. I am not very knowledgeable in astrology hence i would beg to hear your opinions on this. I have one more query. Whats your take on the child's education as she runs a good part of her educational time in Jupiter's dasa and he is a benefic for this ascendent.

Namaskarams

Gops

Dear gops,

wrt the child's birth star Swathi,the said planets are not in favourable asterisms.Their aspect on lagna except Mars may not be comfortable.Mars being lagna lord helps.Mars in Sandhi influences 50% on 10th and 11th houses.Also on Shani.Shani is more powerful due to closeness to exaltation sign.

There may not be danger to parents or child,but may effect her paternal grandmother.

Navagraha puja for the child and grandma may help.

USR