IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
sanjay01403

Jobless since Jan 2009 despite performing suggested remedies

Rate this topic

Pranam gurujans,

I lost my job in January 2009.

I had performed remedies suggested by various gurujan/astrologers such as wearing green emrald stone for debilated mercury, performing kalasharpa dosha pooja on my birth star day, wearing 9 mukhi rudraksha, performing special poojas on wednesdays to Lord Ganesaha, performing Chandi homam.

Desipte doing these remedies, I am not getting a job. Some opportunities came but did not came that close to offer letters and fizzled out. Friends/relatives recommendations also not working out.

Whatever I am trying to do, nothing is working out.

Dear gurujans, please suggest me some suitable remedy like poojas or mantras or whatever that could get me a job.

My birth details are

DOB: 14/03/1964

Time: 21:56 hours (9.56 PM)

Place: Hyderabad, India

Thanks and regards

I would appreciate, if anyone cann suggest me something.

Pranam gurujans,

I lost my job in January 2009.

I had performed remedies suggested by various gurujan/astrologers such as wearing green emrald stone for debilated mercury, performing kalasharpa dosha pooja on my birth star day, wearing 9 mukhi rudraksha, performing special poojas on wednesdays to Lord Ganesaha, performing Chandi homam.

Desipte doing these remedies, I am not getting a job. Some opportunities came but did not came that close to offer letters and fizzled out. Friends/relatives recommendations also not working out.

Whatever I am trying to do, nothing is working out.

Dear gurujans, please suggest me some suitable remedy like poojas or mantras or whatever that could get me a job.

My birth details are

DOB: 14/03/1964

Time: 21:56 hours (9.56 PM)

Place: Hyderabad, India

Thanks and regards

ok....according to ur horoscope....the sun lord of income(eleventh house) is with mercury lord of luck(ninth house) and also with moon lord of career(tenth house), because of this mercury and moon are combusted. The remedy that i would suggest u is to do abhisek on shiva linga on every monday unless u get a job....Let me tell u the process and materials required for the abhisek which is highly effective remedy to get a job....

First bring raw milk,kesar,misri(in hindi) mix all these and do abhisek on Shiva Linga with chanting of mantra "Om Namah Sivaya".

Then offer Diya with pure ghee, sandal incense sticks, naivadya(prasad), perfume, bilva patra, Aak and Dhatura to lord with full devotion and love.

Then tilak Yellow Sandal on Linga then offer 11 seeds of Lotus, 51 Nagkesar flowers and 11 green elaichi to lord with devotion and love. Do this on every monday and see the magic.

If above is impossible for u then do the following:-

Unemployed or alternate job seeker has to take a large size, well-developed. Yellow-colored Lime and cut it into 4 equal parts. Throw each piece in East, South, West and North directions at a four-junction road for 11 consecutive days without a break. You will get an employment.

Also do remedies for ur Kal Sarpa dosha. Like worshiping Nags on Nag Panchami...there is no need of Live snake ro perform this puja....u can also do this at ur home....or mail me(iterjohn@gmail.com) ur email-id i'll send u the details of how to do nag panchami puja....and other pujas which are possible for me to tell u.....

i forgot one more thing to tell u that do sunderkand everyday and remember to put the samput "kavan so kaj kathin jag mahin, jo nahi hoi tat tumha pahi "...every job related problems of ur life will get solved.....

Dear gurujans,

Myself ch.satishkumar

born on 1/02/1986

at visakhapatnam, time 1.30 pm afternoon

i complted my mba finance and am not employed and right my childhood there is no money and family problems. my mother also facing psychological problems. my father is graduate but works as a daily labour. please do suggest me to improve financial condition and my employment.

thank you and regards

Dear Gurujan!!

I am Adarsh Kumar Jaiswal,

born at Gorakhpur, Uttar Pradesh at 3:30 A.M. on 8/8/1983. (born after the 7th aug, night)

I have completed my M.Sc. in Geology and MBA in Petroleum Technology & Management. The problem I always face is that whenever I apply for a job it does gets rejected or they ask for experience. Please help me out as already I have lost my parents and a huge pressure is building from my relatives regarding my job.