IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

- Sparrow

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Yes the book is coming along albeit not as quickly as I would like to go. -LOL!

I ave planned to go through LULU.com how does your friend feel about that

service?

Coast to Coast would be a good place to let many people know about the Kundalini

and yes I would welcome such an opportunity. Perhaps if we all e-mail George

Noory and others at:

george

artbell

ian

georgeknapp

Let these people know of the interest and ramifications of the Kundalini and

perhaps they will respond.

I will take your suggestion of a small publication seriously sparrow as this

seems to be the best start. - blessings and many thanks to you! - chrism

Guest guest

Namastei have listened carefully and George seems to have an underlying spark of awareness about Kundalini, and each time have wondered why they have not had a program on K. So maybe we can find a way to present for consideration. Tony may have some thoughts on how to make a really solid presentation.my friend that has published is Dorothy Walters you may of hear of Dorothy in the Kundalini culture, She has moved to Bolder from San Francisco just this month and as soon as she gets back online i will ask her more about self publishing and what is involved, i do know on the last book of poetry it is one of the most classy looking books i have seen externally and she did all of it herself online. She is a real sweetheart and perhaps the two of you could talk on phone if you are interested or have questions.( i just checked to see who the publisher is and sure enough it is LULU)http://www.amazon.com/Cloth-Fine-Poems-Inner-Journey/dp/1435757769/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8 & s=books & qid=1235878058 & sr=1-1 off topic but tonight Coast might be of interest, or at least i am looking forward to it. i have always heard of Madame Blavatsky and the references to the Theosophical Society but have never done an investigation of what she was about. Tonight Ian has a guy that is presenting on her.ordinary sparrow , "chrism" <> wrote:>> Yes the book is coming along albeit not as quickly as I would like to go. -LOL! I ave planned to go through LULU.com how does your friend feel about that service?> > Coast to Coast would be a good place to let many people know about the Kundalini and yes I would welcome such an opportunity. Perhaps if we all e-mail George Noory and others at:> > george artbell ian georgeknapp > Let these people know of the interest and ramifications of the Kundalini and perhaps they will respond.> > I will take your suggestion of a small publication seriously sparrow as this seems to be the best start. - blessings and many thanks to you! - chrism>