IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Kundalini Rising in My Sleep - April 09, 2009

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I wanted to include this as well. It seems that during the awakening it did stop

at my solar plexus. I did feel the energy move out my crown but I did not feel

the localized stimulation after my solar plexus. Last night I had a rising in my

sleep that basically left off where the awakening ended, starting at my heart

chakra, to my throat chakra.

This is my log from the experience.

Kundalini Rising in My Sleep

April 09, 2009

I am going to keep this short because my memory is very fragmented.

In my dream last night, there was a point where I went in my old room upstairs

to lay down. There was this cat that sat at the edge of my head comforting me.

It was very fat and I was almost using it as a pillow. I am allergic to cats, so

I found this to be a little bit unusual. I have a feeling this is very symbolic

of the nature of this being that was with me. I remember feeling that buzzing

sensation in my perineum again, but this time it did not go through my sacral

chakra and solar plexus, it jumped directly to my heart. In the awakening two

days ago, I remembered that my upper chakras did not seem to be as stimulated as

the rest. I did feel the energy move through them at the time but I did not get

that same localized attention for each one. I thought this was maybe because

they were already active, but now I am thinking this was not the case. So this

time it started basically where it left off, at my heart chakra. Now I don't

remember exactly how everything unfolded but I remember my vision in my dream

became very LSD-like, my surroundings in my dream became very wavy and

fluid-like as my heart chakra was worked on. From there it continued to my

throat chakra. This basically felt like a hummingbird was stuck in my throat. It

did not go any further during this session.

Now this is where stuff started to get a little weird. In the dream, this

demonic feeling suddenly permeated the area I was in, as soon as my throat

chakra stopped buzzing. I was hearing scratching noises, and weird sounds. I

think I got up in the dream and went to investigate these noises. I noticed it

looked like a large figure was underneath the carpet. It jumped on me and

grabbed me. I got away from it, but then I found my tingsha bells in my dream

and tried ringing them. I tried to bring them as close to the entity as

possible, they didn't ring, but they did make this entity go away. I went back

to the cat. I was scared but the cat reassured me and started talking to me in

words. I remember it was talking about a rat with pink feet but I don't remember

anything else.

Guest guest

I've had a good amount of experience with kundalini rising while sleeping myself

.. I do not want to ruin any good experiences for you but just wait until

kundalini fully rises while you sleep . It's absolutely beyond words to describe

because you are more open to a free flow of kundalini while asleep , at least

this was in my case .

The Goddess Mantra from the main web site really help me in the beginning , when

kundalini was raising in my sleep and causing altered dream states . There were

many times i would recite this mantra before bed and a woman would appear in my

dreams to guide me .

Guest guest

A.T.,

I've been so enjoying reading about your beautiful experiences. Thanks so much for sharing. I'm particularly touched by the fact that you never feel alone during this energetic work and the sweeps, that you feel loving guides and presences comforting and speaking to you. Being able to feel these loving spirits is a very important part of what is happening, I think.

My impression of the sensing and seeing of the dark energy and figure following the energetic activity is that this was a dark self aspect being raised to the surface and separated out from the newly cleansed form. Perhaps you've already considered this.

You pictured it first under the carpet (beneath the surface/beneath the domain of the conscious levels and control). The bells, as representing the emanation of higher energies dispelled it, as did your desire to keep it away from you (separated) - despite its efforts to "get back in." You are recognising the darker infiltrations as *foreign* to You, the you you are remembering and becoming again on this plane of existence. It is an energetic purging. That's my impression of what is going on.

As for the rat with pink feet - I like this image. Ha. Even "pests" are new and soft and pink at bottom, and we can look for the innocence and the God Light in everything/-one. If we can learn to walk with and on the fresh, pink skin, all the better. Ha. I'm just running with this image, not really speaking to what the reference meant in your experience.

Keep us posted; you're a joy to read.

x,

Droxine

, "astraltraveler1984" <mjf84 wrote:> I remember my vision in my dream became very LSD-like, my surroundings in my dream became very wavy and fluid-like as my heart chakra was worked on. From there it continued to my throat chakra. This basically felt like a hummingbird was stuck in my throat. It did not go any further during this session.> > Now this is where stuff started to get a little weird. In the dream, this demonic feeling suddenly permeated the area I was in, as soon as my throat chakra stopped buzzing. I was hearing scratching noises, and weird sounds. I think I got up in the dream and went to investigate these noises. I noticed it looked like a large figure was underneath the carpet. It jumped on me and grabbed me. I got away from it, but then I found my tingsha bells in my dream and tried ringing them. I tried to bring them as close to the entity as possible, they didn't ring, but they did make this entity go away. I went back to the cat. I was scared but the cat reassured me and started talking to me in words. I remember it was talking about a rat with pink feet but I don't remember anything else.>

Guest guest

I'm particularly touched by the fact that you never feel alone during this energetic work and the sweeps, that you feel loving guides and presences comforting and speaking to you. Being able to feel these loving spirits is a very important part of what is happening, I think.

Well at least it isn't AA Raphael, who was the first I picked up on. Now I have Gabriel and the other night I got Michael. He needed help in saving people from something. I woke the next day to find it was an earthquake in Northern Italy. Population 73,000 and Michael and I (and who knows who else) saved all but 290 of them.

I always thought that the AA's were a myth. Boy was I wrong.

Anyone got any ideas on how to get rid of them? I tell them all the time to go away and leave me alone. People are starting to think I am psycho.

Since I was a child I could do anything with energy. Getting mad I could make things move. I use to get really bad headaches. Then I went to college and a professor there had me put myself in an ice berg to control the energy flow. Problem I found my hands and feet were always cold. When I went to massage school that was a big problem. I had to learn to deal with the energy. Attunment to Reiki helped some but it opened a whole new batch of problems. Now I am trying to figure out how to deal not only with the energy but the new problems as well.

Thank your lucky stars. It could be worse. At least you don't have to deal with 3 AA's screaming at you.

t of what is happening, I think.

Guest guest

I've never heard the beloved archangelic realm spoken of so despicably and yet

at the same time with such pride at " being in their favour, " to the point of

name-dropping.

If you want to " get rid of them " there are no doubt among the dark legions many

who would be happy to help distract you from the Light realms and their purpose

of helping and uplifting you and all humanity. Not sure you will find that help

here, though.

x,

Droxine

, goldencougarwolf

<nlring80962 wrote:

>

> Anyone got any ideas on how to get rid of them? I tell them all the time to go

away and leave me alone. People are starting to think I am psycho.

>

> Thank your lucky stars. It could be worse. At least you don't have to deal

with 3 AA's screaming at you.

Guest guest

It isn't that I don't want them around, I do. I just want them to shut up once in a while. I don't think that is too much to ask.

droxine5 <Droxine1 Sent: Saturday, April 11, 2009 7:17:33 PM Re: Kundalini Rising in My Sleep - April 09, 2009

I've never heard the beloved archangelic realm spoken of so despicably and yet at the same time with such pride at "being in their favour," to the point of name-dropping.If you want to "get rid of them" there are no doubt among the dark legions many who would be happy to help distract you from the Light realms and their purpose of helping and uplifting you and all humanity. Not sure you will find that help here, though.x,DroxineKundalini-Awakening -Systems- 1 , goldencougarwolf <nlring80962@ ...> wrote:>> Anyone got any ideas on how to get rid of them? I tell them all the time to go away and leave me alone. People are starting to think I am psycho. > > Thank your lucky stars. It could be worse. At

least you don't have to deal with 3 AA's screaming at you.

Guest guest

If these visitors were truly the angels you would not feel this way. Maybe

these are lower entities appealing to your pride or some other lower quality.

They say if you send a spirit away, the higher spirits will go; only the lower

ones will defy you.

If a spirit makes you feel bad or anxious or bothered, they will either not be

of a high order or there is so much darkness in your makeup you are

uncomfortable for another reason.

Keep this in mind the next time you feel harassed and call on the true angels to

come to your aid. You should feel humbled and full of love and gratitude for

them if you are open enough to feel their great presence.

x,

Droxine

, goldencougarwolf

<nlring80962 wrote:

>

> It isn't that I don't want them around, I do. I just want them to shut up once

in a while. I don't think that is too much to ask.

Guest guest

ok. Maybe I am not communicating correctly. Do I feel loved when they are around? Yes!!!! Do I like having them? Yes!! Can I do what they ask me to do? Not in body form. Besides who would believe me. That is what runs through my mind and I have asked them this. They tell me I need more faith. The one feeling I can't shake is that I feel like I am not worthy to be in their company. I feel like a lonely sinner and that I don't have enough righteousness to give. I know it doesn't sound right, but I can't explain it any better. I always ask them to leave because I can't change the world. I am not a super hero. They seem to think I can and keep on nagging me about it. I am still not making sense am I. Sorry but I can't explain this any better.

droxine5 <Droxine1 Sent: Saturday, April 11, 2009 8:33:00 PM Re: Kundalini Rising in My Sleep - April 09, 2009

If these visitors were truly the angels you would not feel this way. Maybe these are lower entities appealing to your pride or some other lower quality. They say if you send a spirit away, the higher spirits will go; only the lower ones will defy you.If a spirit makes you feel bad or anxious or bothered, they will either not be of a high order or there is so much darkness in your makeup you are uncomfortable for another reason.Keep this in mind the next time you feel harassed and call on the true angels to come to your aid. You should feel humbled and full of love and gratitude for them if you are open enough to feel their great presence.x,DroxineKundalini-Awakening -Systems- 1 , goldencougarwolf <nlring80962@ ...>

wrote:>> It isn't that I don't want them around, I do. I just want them to shut up once in a while. I don't think that is too much to ask.

Guest guest

What are they asking you to do that you cannot? Imho, we are all capable of great things because often they are being done through us, not by us. A wonderful example would be the work done through the healing group.

What can one person do? A lot. It reminds me of the story about a guy on the beach throwing starfish back into the ocean. Someone asks him why he is bothering, that one person can't make a difference. He says "It made a different to that one." If we only help one person, it was well worth it.

You might also want to meditate on why they have come to you. I would think there is a reason for it and figuring out what it is may offer some relief. I hope you find your answers.

Sarita

, goldencougarwolf <nlring80962 wrote:>> > > ok. Maybe I am not communicating correctly. Do I feel loved when they are around? Yes!!!! Do I like having them? Yes!! Can I do what they ask me to do? Not in body form. Besides who would believe me. That is what runs through my mind and I have asked them this. They tell me I need more faith. The one feeling I can't shake is that I feel like I am not worthy to be in their company. I feel like a lonely sinner and that I don't have enough righteousness to give. I know it doesn't sound right, but I can't explain it any better. I always ask them to leave because I can't change the world. I am not a super hero. They seem to think I can and keep on nagging me about it. I am still not making sense am I. Sorry but I can't explain this any better.> > > ________________________________> droxine5 Droxine1 > Saturday, April 11, 2009 8:33:00 PM> Re: Kundalini Rising in My Sleep - April 09, 2009> > > > > > If these visitors were truly the angels you would not feel this way. Maybe these are lower entities appealing to your pride or some other lower quality. They say if you send a spirit away, the higher spirits will go; only the lower ones will defy you.> > If a spirit makes you feel bad or anxious or bothered, they will either not be of a high order or there is so much darkness in your makeup you are uncomfortable for another reason.> > Keep this in mind the next time you feel harassed and call on the true angels to come to your aid. You should feel humbled and full of love and gratitude for them if you are open enough to feel their great presence.> > x,> Droxine> > Kundalini-Awakening -Systems- 1 , goldencougarwolf <nlring80962@ ...> wrote:> >> > It isn't that I don't want them around, I do. I just want them to shut up once in a while. I don't think that is too much to ask.>

Guest guest

>> I feel like a lonely sinner and that I don't have enough righteousness to

give.

Yes, this information does add to the picture; thank you. The feeling of

unworthiness is just as useless as pride and other ego conditions/reactions. It

sounds like your angels are trying to help you realise your own power and worth

and transmute this feeling.

Yes, you are a superhero. We all are, by our most basic, true nature. Since

we are all so, acknowledging this is not placing yourself either above or

beneath others.

The work involves peeling away the " human " layers that stand in the way of the

fuller, more glorious expression and of our seeing ourselves truthfully.

Your helpers and teachers know your abilities and your limitations and will not

ask of you more than you can give or other than what would be helpful to all

parties involved. They also know of your feelings on the physical level of your

own worth/ability and will challenge this obstruction to living in greater truth

and awareness.

Receive them with humility, love and gratitude and try not to stay within the

initial ego reaction, although it is understandable. Fight against the feeling

of inability and see where each experience leads, adopting an open mind and an

open heart as you focus on *them* and their work - not your (lower) self.

Humility means deference to divine will and teaching, as opposed to deciding for

yourself what is too taxing or outrageous a requirement.

Sarita has given you some very useful wisdom. I agree with her that there are

many lessons to be learned with such a blessed entourage showing interest at

this level and willing to work with you. Make the most of it.

You are blessed.

x,

Droxine

, goldencougarwolf

<nlring80962 wrote:

>

>

>

> ok. Maybe I am not communicating correctly. Do I feel loved when they are

around? Yes!!!! Do I like having them? Yes!! Can I do what they ask me to do?

Not in body form. Besides who would believe me. That is what runs through my

mind and I have asked them this. They tell me I need more faith. The one feeling

I can't shake is that I feel like I am not worthy to be in their company. I feel

like a lonely sinner and that I don't have enough righteousness to give. I know

it doesn't sound right, but I can't explain it any better. I always ask them to

leave because I can't change the world. I am not a super hero. They seem to

think I can and keep on nagging me about it. I am still not making sense am I.

Sorry but I can't explain this any better.

Guest guest

I have tried that. All I get is the "have faith". I just want to control the energy so I stop having headaches from it. What do they want me to do? Cure diseases, & stop natural disasters. Like I can make the world stop. They think I can for some reason. They even think I can raise the dead. They want me to go to 3rd world countries and stop wars. How? Then they tell me personal things about people. They even want me to tell them stuff on the internet. Like I know one word could mean the world to someone, but some of the stuff they want me to tell people I don't want to post because then that person is gonna get very mad. I got kick out of a group doing that. Just because they didn't want to hear the truth. Do you think that if I don't do what they ask they can throw me in the belly of

whale like G-d did to Jonah? I wonder sometimes. I wonder if they make my clients cancel so I don't have money to make me do what they want. You know it is getting to the point where I don't want to have sex with my husband. There is way too many people in our bedroom. They bring in spirits and then the angels and they tell me things and want me to help them with stuff. You know that saying that man can't handle knowing what G-d knows because they will go insane and explode. I feel how true that is. There are days that I wonder if every molecule in body is just going to spread across the universe. Sorry I really should never bring this stuff up.

Sarita <sarita1969 Sent: Saturday, April 11, 2009 10:55:29 PM Re: Kundalini Rising in My Sleep - April 09, 2009

What are they asking you to do that you cannot? Imho, we are all capable of great things because often they are being done through us, not by us. A wonderful example would be the work done through the healing group.

What can one person do? A lot. It reminds me of the story about a guy on the beach throwing starfish back into the ocean. Someone asks him why he is bothering, that one person can't make a difference. He says "It made a different to that one." If we only help one person, it was well worth it.

You might also want to meditate on why they have come to you. I would think there is a reason for it and figuring out what it is may offer some relief. I hope you find your answers.

Sarita

Kundalini-Awakening -Systems- 1 , goldencougarwolf <nlring80962@ ...> wrote:>> > > ok. Maybe I am not communicating correctly. Do I feel loved when they are around? Yes!!!! Do I like having them? Yes!! Can I do what they ask me to do? Not in body form. Besides who would believe me. That is what runs through my mind and I have asked them this. They tell me I need more faith. The one feeling I can't shake is that I feel like I am not worthy to be in their company. I feel like a lonely sinner and that I don't have enough righteousness to give. I know it doesn't sound right, but I can't explain it any better. I always ask them to leave because I can't change the world. I am not a super hero. They seem to think I can and keep on nagging me about it. I am still not making sense am I. Sorry but I can't explain this any better.> > > ____________ _________ _________ __>

droxine5 Droxine1 Kundalini-Awakening -Systems- 1 > Saturday, April 11, 2009 8:33:00 PM> [Kundalini-Awakenin g-Systems- 1] Re: Kundalini Rising in My Sleep - April 09, 2009> > > > > > If these visitors were truly the angels you would not feel this way. Maybe these are lower entities appealing to your pride or some other lower quality. They say if you send a spirit away, the higher spirits will go; only the lower ones will defy you.> > If a spirit makes you feel bad or anxious or bothered, they will either not be of a high order or there is so much darkness in your makeup you are uncomfortable for another reason.> > Keep this in mind the next time you feel harassed and call on the true angels to come to your aid. You should feel humbled and full of love and gratitude for them if you are open enough to feel their great

presence.> > x,> Droxine> > Kundalini-Awakening -Systems- 1 , goldencougarwolf <nlring80962@ ...> wrote:> >> > It isn't that I don't want them around, I do. I just want them to shut up once in a while. I don't think that is too much to ask.>

Guest guest

Dear one,Sometimes the kundalini healing comes in the form of allowing us to realize there is a time when professional medical help is needed. If you are having these energetic headaches to this point, this might be one of those times. Have you seeked medical advice in any form for this pain? God gives us a sound mind to realize it may be time to seek help in this form at times when spontaneous healing does not occur.Blessings and prayers for you.Julie--- On Sun, 4/12/09, goldencougarwolf <nlring80962 wrote:goldencougarwolf

<nlring80962Re: Re: Kundalini Rising in My Sleep - April 09, 2009 Date: Sunday, April 12, 2009, 12:50 AM

I have tried that. All I get is the "have faith". I just want to control the energy so I stop having headaches from it. What do they want me to do? Cure diseases, & stop natural disasters. Like I can make the world stop. They think I can for some reason. They even think I can raise the dead. They want me to go to 3rd world countries and stop wars. How? Then they tell me personal things about people. They even want me to tell them stuff on the internet. Like I know one word could mean the world to someone, but some of the stuff they want me to tell people I don't want to post because then that person is gonna get very mad. I got kick out of a group doing that. Just because they didn't want to hear the truth. Do you think that if I don't do what they ask they can throw me in the belly of

whale like G-d did to Jonah? I wonder sometimes. I wonder if they make my clients cancel so I don't have money to make me do what they want. You know it is getting to the point where I don't want to have sex with my husband. There is way too many people in our bedroom. They bring in spirits and then the angels and they tell me things and want me to help them with stuff. You know that saying that man can't handle knowing what G-d knows because they will go insane and explode. I feel how true that is. There are days that I wonder if every molecule in body is just going to spread across the universe. Sorry I really should never bring this stuff up.

Sarita <sarita1969 >Kundalini-Awakening -Systems- 1 Saturday, April 11, 2009 10:55:29 PM[Kundalini-Awakenin g-Systems- 1] Re: Kundalini Rising in My Sleep - April 09, 2009

Sarita

Kundalini-Awakening -Systems- 1 , goldencougarwolf <nlring80962@ ...> wrote:>> > > ok. Maybe I am not communicating correctly. Do I feel loved when they are around? Yes!!!! Do I like having them? Yes!! Can I do what they ask me to do? Not in body form. Besides who would believe me. That is what runs through my mind and I have asked them this. They tell me I need more faith. The one feeling I can't shake is that I feel like I am not worthy to be in their company. I feel like a lonely sinner and that I don't have enough righteousness to give. I know it doesn't sound right, but I can't explain it any better. I always ask them to leave because I can't change the world. I am not a super hero. They seem to think I can and keep on nagging me about it. I am still not making sense am I. Sorry but I can't explain this any better.> > > ____________ _________ _________ __>

droxine5 Droxine1 Kundalini-Awakening -Systems- 1 > Saturday, April 11, 2009 8:33:00 PM> [Kundalini-Awakenin g-Systems- 1] Re: Kundalini Rising in My Sleep - April 09, 2009> > > > > > If these visitors were truly the angels you would not feel this way. Maybe these are lower entities appealing to your pride or some other lower quality. They say if you send a spirit away, the higher spirits will go; only the lower ones will defy you.> > If a spirit makes you feel bad or anxious or bothered, they will either not be of a high order or there is so much darkness in your makeup you are uncomfortable for another reason.> > Keep this in mind the next time you feel harassed and call on the true angels to come to your aid. You should feel humbled and full of love and gratitude for them if you are open enough to feel their great

presence.> > x,> Droxine> > Kundalini-Awakening -Systems- 1 , goldencougarwolf <nlring80962@ ...> wrote:> >> > It isn't that I don't want them around, I do. I just want them to shut up once in a while. I don't think that is too much to ask.>

Guest guest

GCW,

With each additional post the picture changes and grows more complex. My advice

of before pertains to higher beings - teachers, guides, angels, who have your

best interest as their primary concerning in their dealings with you.

By your latest description, it seems there are a variety of " people " interacting

with you and turning up in your bedroom at night. This is a common habit of

discarnates, who are by nature generally troubled and confused, and will be

looking for mediums through which to transact what they consider to be their

unfinished business on the Earth plane.

The ones who wish to take you to disaster sites in order to move souls who have

passed on into the light and give comfort sound more like guides than angels, in

my experience and also from what is in the literature.

Even higher than guides are the angels. Visits from them could not be

classified as " nagging " or bothersome in any way because they embody such a pure

state of love. One would only strain to bask in their presence, regardless of

their self image.

You are apparently opened to all sorts of " uninvited guests " in addition to your

guides and helpers which may be more desirable to have near you, and less

obnoxious.

An important avenue of learning for someone so open would be first to learn

discernment of spirits, telling what type of entity is speaking to or

interacting with you and what his condition and his motivations are.

It seems you are trying to do the right thing, but being pulled in different

directions and confused by the various spirits and those stuck on the Earth

plane.

You may think your situation sounds crazy or you shouldn't speak of it, but it

is the condition of many. They learn eventually how to " shut down " or shut out

the non-physical interference when they need/want to. I can't advise you on

this because I never learnt how.

I have been open in the past, though, so I know that there are a lot of

discarnates (ghosts) who may want to mess with you. They are curious about you,

and at the same time a bit afraid, so most are merely testing their limits like

mischievous schoolboys. Ha.

Some spirit interactions will literally drain energy off you, and can thus cause

headaches. (There may be other explanations for the headache; this is one

possible cause.)

So, please seek out some resources on how to tell apart the different types of

non-physicals and (very important) how to selectively open to the ones you wish

to at any particular time, closing off to those don't or who would wish you

harm. At least for now, practise protection rituals.

After having a number of nightime bedroom intrusions, I asked my guides to

establish my home as a " do not enter " place. Your guides can screen who enters

your home or not let those of lesser vibration enter, but I think you have to

ask them to do so. Many helping spirits wait to be asked before acting in

certain ways on your behalf.

Then imagine a gleaming, shimmering pyramid of white light surrounding and

housing your body, protecting you from all who would do harm or compromise in

any way. This is one protection you can enact.

No wonder you are confused with the distraction of all this activity, but you

can learn to navigate as many have who are similarly open. Then you can work on

your own energies with your inner and outer space secure and in control. There

is too much going on right now.

A spirit who is a helper or has your best interests as a priority will not ask

you to give unpleasant or unkind information to others that would cast you in a

bad light or humiliate you, particularly if you do not understand the

consequences or their justified cause. Angels do not judge us anyway and would

not have you passing on " character assessments, " if that is what has happened in

the past. This is not the way of the higher realms.

If voices have told you to take such action, this sounds like the work of an

opportunist trickster having fun at your expense. I had discarnates follow me

around at college trying to lure me into humiliating myself (nothing too bad or

scary, just a nuisance). I would think it was a guide and do what they said

until I finally wised up that such people exist with way too much time on their

hands in the astral! Ha.

The point is there are many types of entities and not to fear, protection is

very near and already in place to a great extent. Learn to utilise it and your

own higher faculties of discerment.

Direct your prayers " all the way up " and trust that the help you require will be

sent, then sensitise yourself to sensing and receiving it. It will again come

in the form of love. Opening to love is a skill in itself. This must be

practised as well.

x,

Droxine

, goldencougarwolf

<nlring80962 wrote:

>

> I have tried that. All I get is the " have faith " . I just want to control the

energy so I stop having headaches from it. What do they want me to do? Cure

diseases, &  stop natural disasters. Like I can make the world stop. They think I

can for some reason. They even think I can raise the dead. They want me to go to

3rd world countries and stop wars. How? Then they tell me personal things about

people. They even want me to tell them stuff on the internet. Like I know one

word could mean the world to someone, but some of the stuff they want me to tell

people I don't want to post because then that person is gonna get very mad. I

got kick out of a group doing that. Just because they didn't want to hear the

truth. Do you think that if I don't do what they ask they can throw me in the

belly of whale like G-d did to Jonah?  I wonder sometimes. I wonder if they make

my clients cancel so I don't have money to make me do what they want. You know

it is getting to

> the point where I don't want to have sex with my husband. There is way too

many people in our bedroom. They bring in spirits and then the angels and they

tell me things and want me to help them with stuff. You know that saying that

man can't handle knowing what G-d knows because they will go insane and explode.

I feel how true that is. There are days that I wonder if every molecule in body

is just going to spread across the universe. Sorry I really should never bring

this stuff up.

Guest guest

I think its because you want to control it its giving you headaches! You have to surrender to it. love elektra x x xI just want to control the energy so I stop having headaches from it.

Guest guest

I feel how true that is. There are days that I wonder if every molecule

in body is just going to spread across the universe. Sorry I really

should never bring this stuff up.Of course you should, thats what we are here for x x x lots of love & divine blessings elektra x x x

Guest guest

I dont know what all the fuss is all about. I have Crossovers visiting me all

the time and there has not been any problems. There are US and there are THEM.

There are levels or ranks of THEM. When I was doing cleansings in my younger

days, I would say things from the Bible, and mention Jesus, but they were too

ignorant and too low life, they didnt know him, and I was left with egg on my

face. You must ask yourself, " what are they attracted to " ? I found that toilet

water follows toilet water. IF you can not handle the situation, there are

people who specializes in cleansing of homes, I suggest, find someone to clean

it up. It is horrible to live in discomfort.

What I see in this picture is there are other people living with you and they

are not very pure of heart. Who is that pudgy guy with dark hair, hair over his

forehead, and wears black glasses - talk to him. Attitudes in that entire

household needs to change if you ask me. I see where you walk into the kitchen I

guess from the living room, and the sink is on the right with white cabinets and

towards the other end is a door to the outside is on the left and one going down

to the basement on the right. I think you should pay more attention to what is

going on down in the basement. Im sure you know what to do. You have my

blessings.

Droxine- good post. Love IS what makes the world go around. Happy Easter

everyone, this is time of coming out of the cocoon - come out, come out

whereever you are and bless the world we live in, there are about one thousand

days to December 2012, Robert from Columbus Ohio

, " droxine5 " <Droxine1

wrote:

>

> GCW,

>

> With each additional post the picture changes and grows more complex. My

advice of before pertains to higher beings - teachers, guides, angels, who have

your best interest as their primary concerning in their dealings with you.

>

> By your latest description, it seems there are a variety of " people "

interacting with you and turning up in your bedroom at night. This is a common

habit of discarnates, who are by nature generally troubled and confused, and

will be looking for mediums through which to transact what they consider to be

their unfinished business on the Earth plane.

>

> The ones who wish to take you to disaster sites in order to move souls who

have passed on into the light and give comfort sound more like guides than

angels, in my experience and also from what is in the literature.

>

> Even higher than guides are the angels. Visits from them could not be

classified as " nagging " or bothersome in any way because they embody such a pure

state of love. One would only strain to bask in their presence, regardless of

their self image.

>

> You are apparently opened to all sorts of " uninvited guests " in addition to

your guides and helpers which may be more desirable to have near you, and less

obnoxious.

>

> An important avenue of learning for someone so open would be first to learn

discernment of spirits, telling what type of entity is speaking to or

interacting with you and what his condition and his motivations are.

>

> It seems you are trying to do the right thing, but being pulled in different

directions and confused by the various spirits and those stuck on the Earth

plane.

>

> You may think your situation sounds crazy or you shouldn't speak of it, but it

is the condition of many. They learn eventually how to " shut down " or shut out

the non-physical interference when they need/want to. I can't advise you on

this because I never learnt how.

>

> I have been open in the past, though, so I know that there are a lot of

discarnates (ghosts) who may want to mess with you. They are curious about you,

and at the same time a bit afraid, so most are merely testing their limits like

mischievous schoolboys. Ha.

>

> Some spirit interactions will literally drain energy off you, and can thus

cause headaches. (There may be other explanations for the headache; this is one

possible cause.)

>

> So, please seek out some resources on how to tell apart the different types of

non-physicals and (very important) how to selectively open to the ones you wish

to at any particular time, closing off to those don't or who would wish you

harm. At least for now, practise protection rituals.

>

> After having a number of nightime bedroom intrusions, I asked my guides to

establish my home as a " do not enter " place. Your guides can screen who enters

your home or not let those of lesser vibration enter, but I think you have to

ask them to do so. Many helping spirits wait to be asked before acting in

certain ways on your behalf.

>

> Then imagine a gleaming, shimmering pyramid of white light surrounding and

housing your body, protecting you from all who would do harm or compromise in

any way. This is one protection you can enact.

>

> No wonder you are confused with the distraction of all this activity, but you

can learn to navigate as many have who are similarly open. Then you can work on

your own energies with your inner and outer space secure and in control. There

is too much going on right now.

>

> A spirit who is a helper or has your best interests as a priority will not ask

you to give unpleasant or unkind information to others that would cast you in a

bad light or humiliate you, particularly if you do not understand the

consequences or their justified cause. Angels do not judge us anyway and would

not have you passing on " character assessments, " if that is what has happened in

the past. This is not the way of the higher realms.

>

> If voices have told you to take such action, this sounds like the work of an

opportunist trickster having fun at your expense. I had discarnates follow me

around at college trying to lure me into humiliating myself (nothing too bad or

scary, just a nuisance). I would think it was a guide and do what they said

until I finally wised up that such people exist with way too much time on their

hands in the astral! Ha.

>

> The point is there are many types of entities and not to fear, protection is

very near and already in place to a great extent. Learn to utilise it and your

own higher faculties of discerment.

>

> Direct your prayers " all the way up " and trust that the help you require will

be sent, then sensitise yourself to sensing and receiving it. It will again

come in the form of love. Opening to love is a skill in itself. This must be

practised as well.

>

> x,

> Droxine

, goldencougarwolf

<nlring80962@> wrote:

> >

> > I have tried that. All I get is the " have faith " . I just want to control the

energy so I stop having headaches from it. What do they want me to do? Cure

diseases, &  stop natural disasters. Like I can make the world stop. They think I

can for some reason. They even think I can raise the dead. They want me to go to

3rd world countries and stop wars. How? Then they tell me personal things about

people. They even want me to tell them stuff on the internet. Like I know one

word could mean the world to someone, but some of the stuff they want me to tell

people I don't want to post because then that person is gonna get very mad. I

got kick out of a group doing that. Just because they didn't want to hear the

truth. Do you think that if I don't do what they ask they can throw me in the

belly of whale like G-d did to Jonah?  I wonder sometimes. I wonder if they make

my clients cancel so I don't have money to make me do what they want. You know

it is getting to

> > the point where I don't want to have sex with my husband. There is way too

many people in our bedroom. They bring in spirits and then the angels and they

tell me things and want me to help them with stuff. You know that saying that

man can't handle knowing what G-d knows because they will go insane and explode.

I feel how true that is. There are days that I wonder if every molecule in body

is just going to spread across the universe. Sorry I really should never bring

this stuff up.

>

Guest guest

I second it, that Droxine gave so good advice. I have been reading some older books written by Arthur E. Powell about kundalini and the five bodies. I am reading the one on the astral body at present and read the following which would applied to what you could be experiencing.

@@@ Considered in the mass, it is easy to realise the tremendous effect that these thought-forms or artificial elementals have in producing national and racefeelings, and thus in biasing and prejudicing the mind: for thought-forms of a similar kind have a tendency to aggregate together and form a kind of collective entity. We see everything through this atmosphere, every thought is more or less refracted by it, and our own astral bodies are vibrating in accord with it.

As most people are receptive rather than initiative in their nature, they act almost as automatic reproducers of the thoughts which reach them, and thus the national atmosphere is continually intensified. This fact obviously explains many of the phenomena of crowd-consciousness. The influence of these aggregated thought-forms extends still further. Thoughtforms of a destructive type act as a disruptive agent and often precipitate havoc on the physical plane, causing "accidents", natural convulsions, storms, earthquakes, floods, or crime, disease, social upheavals and wars.

It is possible also for dead people and other non-human entities, such as mischievous nature-spirits, for example, to enter and vivify these thought-images. The trained seer has to learn to distinguish the thought-form, even when vivified, from the living being, and prominent facts of the astral world from the temporary moulds into which they are cast. @@@

I know when I was visited by an astral being once, he never made any demands of me, but only gave me suggestions that would be of benefit to me of what I was going through at the time, if I followed his advice. I did follow his advice and everything went well, just as he said. He did not demand I do anything that was out of character for me or anything outrageous or impossible for me to do.

Linda

, Elektra Fire <elektra.fire wrote:>> Good advice Droxine>

Guest guest

Actually if I put myself back in the iceberg they go away. I need to learn how to control the energy somehow. That way I don't have to be in the iceberg. I think for some reason there is too much energy flowing into me. If I could control the energy, I could then stop the headaches. I know it is possible because when I am in the iceberg I don't have them. But then my hands and feet feel like ice to others.

Julie <jewelport Sent: Sunday, April 12, 2009 12:17:52 AMRe: Re: Kundalini Rising in My Sleep - April 09, 2009

Dear one,Sometimes the kundalini healing comes in the form of allowing us to realize there is a time when professional medical help is needed. If you are having these energetic headaches to this point, this might be one of those times. Have you seeked medical advice in any form for this pain? God gives us a sound mind to realize it may be time to seek help in this form at times when spontaneous healing does not occur.Blessings and prayers for you.

Julie--- On Sun, 4/12/09, goldencougarwolf <nlring80962@ > wrote:

goldencougarwolf <nlring80962@ >Re: [Kundalini-Awakenin g-Systems- 1] Re: Kundalini Rising in My Sleep - April 09, 2009Kundalini-Awakening -Systems- 1 Sunday, April 12, 2009, 12:50 AM

I have tried that. All I get is the "have faith". I just want to control the energy so I stop having headaches from it. What do they want me to do? Cure diseases, & stop natural disasters. Like I can make the world stop. They think I can for some reason. They even think I can raise the dead. They want me to go to 3rd world countries and stop wars. How? Then they tell me personal things about people. They even want me to tell them stuff on the internet. Like I know one word could mean the world to someone, but some of the stuff they want me to tell people I don't want to post because then that person is gonna get very mad. I got kick out of a group doing that. Just because they didn't want to hear the truth. Do you think that if I don't do what they ask they can throw me in the belly of whale like G-d did to Jonah? I wonder sometimes. I wonder if they make my clients cancel so I don't have money to make me do what they want. You know

it is getting to the point where I don't want to have sex with my husband. There is way too many people in our bedroom. They bring in spirits and then the angels and they tell me things and want me to help them with stuff. You know that saying that man can't handle knowing what G-d knows because they will go insane and explode. I feel how true that is. There are days that I wonder if every molecule in body is just going to spread across the universe. Sorry I really should never bring this stuff up.

Sarita <sarita1969 >Kundalini-Awakening -Systems- 1 Saturday, April 11, 2009 10:55:29 PM[Kundalini-Awakenin g-Systems- 1] Re: Kundalini Rising in My Sleep - April 09, 2009

Sarita

Guest guest

Fascinating quote, Linda. Are you reading these online? Why have I never heard of him? Ha. I just checked out scribd and there are several of Powell's books listed. They look very interesting. Let us know if there is a favourite or an order they should be read in, IYO.

(xxx to you and Elektra.)

x,

Droxine

, "Linda" <crazycats711 wrote:>> > I second it, that Droxine gave so good advice. I have been reading some> older books written by Arthur E. Powell about kundalini and the five> bodies. I am reading the one on the astral body at present and read the> following which would applied to what you could be experiencing.

Guest guest

I have been learning the difference on my own. Most of what I get isn't bad information, it is something the person has been praying about and wanting the answer too. But when I give it to them directly for some reason they get upset. Like my knowing this without them telling me is a bad thing. Others thank me because that was what they needed. I have been studying more of the ways to stop spirits. Salt especially from the dead sea works on those who aren't Oh how can I say this, more earth bound? Although it doesn't work on Raphael, Gabriel and Michael. I don't seem to mind those 3 being around for some reason and I just willing go where ever they want me to go without reason, but. I still wish I had control of the energy first. I wish that when I am out of the iceberg, oh I don't know. I just

think I should have better control. They say G-d wants us all to be helping one another. They would like us to bring water and food to 3rd world nations and to the poor and to those who are in natural disasters. Michael wants more souls who are soldiers to help him fight when they assend. I guess when there is a war or disaster he is called to be there. But when they pass on the information to me, it seems like what a parent would tell their child when asked hard questions or asked for something that maybe can't be. It is put with love but some don't want the answer. They don't like that answer for some reason. I should probably go back to my psychology text books for that answer. According to Raphael, some just want the answer they are hoping for and because of free will they won't take any other answer. They want sometimes the stuff that is bad for them or to ignore the problem all together. I don't understand the ways of G-d or angels. I don't

even think I want to know them. There are times now when I read the new testament and go 'oh, now I understand exactly what you mean.' I now understand what Yeshua was complaining about with his disiciples. He was so right about people and how they can be closed minded. Even a miracle couldn't persuade them. Raphael seems to be all about the healing. Healing of body, soul the whole thing. Got a disease, Raphael seems to be your angel. Gabriel is all about money and wealth, finances that people face and livestock and anything that would be a way to make wealth. He also has some pretty weird answers to prayer from G-d. He seems to be the main messanger of G-d. Michael again just seems to be all about justice and war, violence that kind of thing. Like he is G-d's main general or something. I have begun talking to Rabbi's as well. I am learning that the sense I get from these 3 is correct in how they know them. Raphael will tell me how sadden he is when he

has to go to a domestic situation. How he tries to fill the house with love but it is blocked so he tries to protect the others from the one who is causing the problem. He says that sometimes no matter what he does, it isn't enough. He talks about how frail the human body really is. I seem to talk the most to Raphael. He seems to have a lot to say. He also wishes people would listen to them more. He says anyone can talk to them and hear them. I don't know. I get conflicting views from humans all over the world.

droxine5 <Droxine1 Sent: Sunday, April 12, 2009 2:12:42 AM Re: Kundalini Rising in My Sleep - April 09, 2009

GCW,With each additional post the picture changes and grows more complex. My advice of before pertains to higher beings - teachers, guides, angels, who have your best interest as their primary concerning in their dealings with you.By your latest description, it seems there are a variety of "people" interacting with you and turning up in your bedroom at night. This is a common habit of discarnates, who are by nature generally troubled and confused, and will be looking for mediums through which to transact what they consider to be their unfinished business on the Earth plane.The ones who wish to take you to disaster sites in order to move souls who have passed on into the light and give comfort sound more like guides than angels, in my experience and also from what is in the literature.Even higher than guides are the angels. Visits from them could not be classified as "nagging" or bothersome in any way because they embody

such a pure state of love. One would only strain to bask in their presence, regardless of their self image.You are apparently opened to all sorts of "uninvited guests" in addition to your guides and helpers which may be more desirable to have near you, and less obnoxious.An important avenue of learning for someone so open would be first to learn discernment of spirits, telling what type of entity is speaking to or interacting with you and what his condition and his motivations are.It seems you are trying to do the right thing, but being pulled in different directions and confused by the various spirits and those stuck on the Earth plane.You may think your situation sounds crazy or you shouldn't speak of it, but it is the condition of many. They learn eventually how to "shut down" or shut out the non-physical interference when they need/want to. I can't advise you on this because I never learnt how. I have been

open in the past, though, so I know that there are a lot of discarnates (ghosts) who may want to mess with you. They are curious about you, and at the same time a bit afraid, so most are merely testing their limits like mischievous schoolboys. Ha.Some spirit interactions will literally drain energy off you, and can thus cause headaches. (There may be other explanations for the headache; this is one possible cause.)So, please seek out some resources on how to tell apart the different types of non-physicals and (very important) how to selectively open to the ones you wish to at any particular time, closing off to those don't or who would wish you harm. At least for now, practise protection rituals.After having a number of nightime bedroom intrusions, I asked my guides to establish my home as a "do not enter" place. Your guides can screen who enters your home or not let those of lesser vibration enter, but I think you have to ask

them to do so. Many helping spirits wait to be asked before acting in certain ways on your behalf.Then imagine a gleaming, shimmering pyramid of white light surrounding and housing your body, protecting you from all who would do harm or compromise in any way. This is one protection you can enact. No wonder you are confused with the distraction of all this activity, but you can learn to navigate as many have who are similarly open. Then you can work on your own energies with your inner and outer space secure and in control. There is too much going on right now.A spirit who is a helper or has your best interests as a priority will not ask you to give unpleasant or unkind information to others that would cast you in a bad light or humiliate you, particularly if you do not understand the consequences or their justified cause. Angels do not judge us anyway and would not have you passing on "character assessments, " if that is what has

happened in the past. This is not the way of the higher realms.If voices have told you to take such action, this sounds like the work of an opportunist trickster having fun at your expense. I had discarnates follow me around at college trying to lure me into humiliating myself (nothing too bad or scary, just a nuisance). I would think it was a guide and do what they said until I finally wised up that such people exist with way too much time on their hands in the astral! Ha.The point is there are many types of entities and not to fear, protection is very near and already in place to a great extent. Learn to utilise it and your own higher faculties of discerment.Direct your prayers "all the way up" and trust that the help you require will be sent, then sensitise yourself to sensing and receiving it. It will again come in the form of love. Opening to love is a skill in itself. This must be practised as

well.x,DroxineKundalini-Awakening -Systems- 1 , goldencougarwolf <nlring80962@ ...> wrote:>> I have tried that. All I get is the "have faith". I just want to control the energy so I stop having headaches from it. What do they want me to do? Cure diseases, & stop natural disasters. Like I can make the world stop. They think I can for some reason. They even think I can raise the dead. They want me to go to 3rd world countries and stop wars. How? Then they tell me personal things about people. They even want me to tell them stuff on the internet. Like I know one word could mean the world to someone, but some of the stuff they want me to tell people I don't want to post because then that person is gonna get very mad. I got kick

out of a group doing that. Just because they didn't want to hear the truth. Do you think that if I don't do what they ask they can throw me in the belly of whale like G-d did to Jonah? I wonder sometimes. I wonder if they make my clients cancel so I don't have money to make me do what they want. You know it is getting to> the point where I don't want to have sex with my husband. There is way too many people in our bedroom. They bring in spirits and then the angels and they tell me things and want me to help them with stuff. You know that saying that man can't handle knowing what G-d knows because they will go insane and explode. I feel how true that is. There are days that I wonder if every molecule in body is just going to spread across the universe. Sorry I really should never bring this stuff up.

Guest guest

I actually live in a trailer. No basement. That isn't my house. I have never seen that spirit. The ones I do see aren't bad people. Just confused. Some don't even know they are dead. I wonder if they are just OBE's. Its just weird that is all. Like Sylvia Brown says they are at her house too. I was talking to an old teacher of mine who is also a massage therapist. She was like yep, I have people here with me as well. Some just want to talk to someone. I don't sense evil in any of them. I just don't like all the information I am getting. I don't want to know what is going on in so and so's life. Not my concern. I hate meeting new people and having their spirits tell me everything that is going on in that person's life. It is something I don't need to hear. And I can't tell them to shut up in front of

that person, they would see me as crazy.

Robert <robertfeb Sent: Sunday, April 12, 2009 6:08:42 AM Re: Kundalini Rising in My Sleep - April 09, 2009

I dont know what all the fuss is all about. I have Crossovers visiting me all the time and there has not been any problems. There are US and there are THEM. There are levels or ranks of THEM. When I was doing cleansings in my younger days, I would say things from the Bible, and mention Jesus, but they were too ignorant and too low life, they didnt know him, and I was left with egg on my face. You must ask yourself, "what are they attracted to"? I found that toilet water follows toilet water. IF you can not handle the situation, there are people who specializes in cleansing of homes, I suggest, find someone to clean it up. It is horrible to live in discomfort. What I see in this picture is there are other people living with you and they are not very pure of heart. Who is that pudgy guy with dark hair, hair over his forehead, and wears black glasses - talk to him. Attitudes in that entire household needs to change if you ask me. I see where you

walk into the kitchen I guess from the living room, and the sink is on the right with white cabinets and towards the other end is a door to the outside is on the left and one going down to the basement on the right. I think you should pay more attention to what is going on down in the basement. Im sure you know what to do. You have my blessings. Droxine- good post. Love IS what makes the world go around. Happy Easter everyone, this is time of coming out of the cocoon - come out, come out whereever you are and bless the world we live in, there are about one thousand days to December 2012, Robert from Columbus OhioKundalini-Awakening -Systems- 1 , "droxine5" <Droxine1@.. .> wrote:>> GCW,> > With each additional post the

picture changes and grows more complex. My advice of before pertains to higher beings - teachers, guides, angels, who have your best interest as their primary concerning in their dealings with you.> > By your latest description, it seems there are a variety of "people" interacting with you and turning up in your bedroom at night. This is a common habit of discarnates, who are by nature generally troubled and confused, and will be looking for mediums through which to transact what they consider to be their unfinished business on the Earth plane.> > The ones who wish to take you to disaster sites in order to move souls who have passed on into the light and give comfort sound more like guides than angels, in my experience and also from what is in the literature.> > Even higher than guides are the angels. Visits from them could not be classified as "nagging" or bothersome in any way because they embody such a pure

state of love. One would only strain to bask in their presence, regardless of their self image.> > You are apparently opened to all sorts of "uninvited guests" in addition to your guides and helpers which may be more desirable to have near you, and less obnoxious.> > An important avenue of learning for someone so open would be first to learn discernment of spirits, telling what type of entity is speaking to or interacting with you and what his condition and his motivations are.> > It seems you are trying to do the right thing, but being pulled in different directions and confused by the various spirits and those stuck on the Earth plane.> > You may think your situation sounds crazy or you shouldn't speak of it, but it is the condition of many. They learn eventually how to "shut down" or shut out the non-physical interference when they need/want to. I can't advise you on this because I never learnt

how. > > I have been open in the past, though, so I know that there are a lot of discarnates (ghosts) who may want to mess with you. They are curious about you, and at the same time a bit afraid, so most are merely testing their limits like mischievous schoolboys. Ha.> > Some spirit interactions will literally drain energy off you, and can thus cause headaches. (There may be other explanations for the headache; this is one possible cause.)> > So, please seek out some resources on how to tell apart the different types of non-physicals and (very important) how to selectively open to the ones you wish to at any particular time, closing off to those don't or who would wish you harm. At least for now, practise protection rituals.> > After having a number of nightime bedroom intrusions, I asked my guides to establish my home as a "do not enter" place. Your guides can screen who enters your home or not

let those of lesser vibration enter, but I think you have to ask them to do so. Many helping spirits wait to be asked before acting in certain ways on your behalf.> > Then imagine a gleaming, shimmering pyramid of white light surrounding and housing your body, protecting you from all who would do harm or compromise in any way. This is one protection you can enact. > > No wonder you are confused with the distraction of all this activity, but you can learn to navigate as many have who are similarly open. Then you can work on your own energies with your inner and outer space secure and in control. There is too much going on right now.> > A spirit who is a helper or has your best interests as a priority will not ask you to give unpleasant or unkind information to others that would cast you in a bad light or humiliate you, particularly if you do not understand the consequences or their justified cause. Angels do not

judge us anyway and would not have you passing on "character assessments, " if that is what has happened in the past. This is not the way of the higher realms.> > If voices have told you to take such action, this sounds like the work of an opportunist trickster having fun at your expense. I had discarnates follow me around at college trying to lure me into humiliating myself (nothing too bad or scary, just a nuisance). I would think it was a guide and do what they said until I finally wised up that such people exist with way too much time on their hands in the astral! Ha.> > The point is there are many types of entities and not to fear, protection is very near and already in place to a great extent. Learn to utilise it and your own higher faculties of discerment.> > Direct your prayers "all the way up" and trust that the help you require will be sent, then sensitise yourself to sensing and receiving it. It will

again come in the form of love. Opening to love is a skill in itself. This must be practised as well.> > x,> Droxine> > > > > > > Kundalini-Awakening -Systems- 1 , goldencougarwolf <nlring80962@ > wrote:> >> > I have tried that. All I get is the "have faith". I just want to control the energy so I stop having headaches from it. What do they want me to do? Cure diseases, & stop natural disasters. Like I can make the world stop. They think I can for some reason. They even think I can raise the dead. They want me to go to 3rd world countries and stop wars. How? Then they tell me personal things about people. They even want me to tell them stuff on the internet. Like I know

one word could mean the world to someone, but some of the stuff they want me to tell people I don't want to post because then that person is gonna get very mad. I got kick out of a group doing that. Just because they didn't want to hear the truth. Do you think that if I don't do what they ask they can throw me in the belly of whale like G-d did to Jonah? I wonder sometimes. I wonder if they make my clients cancel so I don't have money to make me do what they want. You know it is getting to> > the point where I don't want to have sex with my husband. There is way too many people in our bedroom. They bring in spirits and then the angels and they tell me things and want me to help them with stuff. You know that saying that man can't handle knowing what G-d knows because they will go insane and explode. I feel how true that is. There are days that I wonder if every molecule in body is just going to spread across the universe. Sorry I really

should never bring this stuff up.>

Guest guest

Dear Sister Golden Cougar Wolf

Maybe this can be considered for your current question and dissonance with the

enties you are interacting with . . . . or maybe not. . . i trust you to know

what is right for you. . .It seems that others have offered different ways of

viewing this issue and you are not feeling understood or validated. . .They too

might be feeling a bit wide-eyed and head shaking for what they offer seems to

be meet with " you don't understand and you do not hear what i am saying " . . .

Maybe there are deeper issues here. . . It has been my experience since going

through awakening in 1991 that Kundalini Ma takes and and allows exactly what we

need. . .It is not always pleasant and blissful, but time and time again there

are places of testing, endurance, and teaching in order for us to embody the

truth of our essence. . . .It seems that every time i erected a frame Kundalini

Ma would allow me to gather it around me for a short while for stabilization and

then either it was dissolved or shattered. . .Ma has her ways. . . Your

assumption; these angelic entities are not suppose to be acting this way?. .

..(they are suppose to " shut-up " and be the way i want them to be, is that asking

too much " ?. . .maybe so?. . .maybe not?. . .Maybe they are the way you need them

to be?. . .A question, why would you need them to be this way?. . .Are there

boundary issues with authority figures in other areas of your life that the

archangels are trying to help you to learn the difference between boundaries and

barriers? Just asking for " shut up " is a barrier and boundary has more a

tendency to open healthy relationship rather than control it? Just some

questions i would ask myself with this situation. . .

dear Sister. . .Myself and can imagine everyone that has offered feedback to you

has also been in the space with the initial openings to Kundalini Ma. . .I

remember so deeply walking around for a few years in the state of " you don't

understand " . . .(i went for almost ten years with a very intense awakening and

did not have any knowledge of Kundalini. . .I walked and i prayed. . . .walked

and prayed and walked and prayed some more. . Kundalini brought situation

after situation, experience after experience into ever deeper realms of

cleansing, healing, strengthening, and accepting,embodying, and surrendering. .

The most powerful lessons have been learning to trust the process. . .Kundalini

Ma is the teacher and she has the highest love and regard for you. . .trust

yourself. . .if you make a mistake Kundalini Ma will correct you. . .She leads

us inward. Initially i wanted validation from the external world. . .I was to

learn Ma does not allow a lot of that. . .She is really good at moving us from a

external to internal locus of control. . .Maybe the issue with the angelic

entities is about moving inwards and claiming what is right for you in relation

to your unique journey of awakening. . .Maybe it is not about trying to put a

frame on them as much as you claiming ownership and responsibility for

everything that we bring to the path, with a deep knowing it is there to bring

us to true Awakening and Oneness. . .I encourage you to reach down and claim

your own answers since you seem to know what is right for you. . .seize it

cleanly, your truth can be claimed with self alignment, whether you feel

validated or not by the external. . .

Kundalini Ma has left this one with an ever diminishing crisis manual. . .It

could reads something like this. . .

When in crisis; ( Golden Cougar Wolf yours might look very different but maybe

it is time to write one out. I would love to hear what you or others have in

your crisis manuals?)

#1. And this too. . .and this too. . .and this too. . .

#2. Come Holy Mother. . .For me the three most powerful words. .

#3. No matter what. . .love and serve

#4. If i am in contraction it is ego, offer it up,allow emptiness.

#5. When i am in expansion just flow, don't grasp.

#6. Be open to everything and expect nothing. . .

#7. Take responsibility for everything. . .

#8. Know we are guided by Love and Beauty beyond definition. .

#9. Surrender. . .Surrender. . .Surrender. .

#10 In all things give thanks. . .

#11 There is no " other " . . .embrace all. . .

#12 There is only One of us here. . .

My favorite quote since Kundalini comes from a Native American poet, Joy

Harjo;Golden Cougar Wolf, i offer it with sincere wishes for your path to be

filled with love, light, and guidance as you travel on. . .

" We are all in the belly of a laughing God, swimming the heavens in a spiraling

cirlce, and perhaps someday that which we have not even imagined will spit us

out. . pure. . .simple. . .and magnificent. .. "

dear Sister, may you be " spit out " real soon. . .

Namaste

love and light to all

ordinary sparrow

, goldencougarwolf

<nlring80962 wrote:

>

> It isn't that I don't want them around, I do. I just want them to shut up once

in a while. I don't think that is too much to ask.

>

Guest guest

Sorry I had to read this 2-3 times to understand. Then I added my thoughts, feelings and some facts to it. I do thank you all for your insights. Really am grateful to all. Which is why Andrea sent me here. I still need to figure out how to live with and (I hate to use the word because it really isn't what I mean) control the energy. I need it to flow softer through me. So go ahead all, give me everything you have. I am open to all and I do hope I can articulate and communicate better with everyone.

Dear Sister Golden Cougar WolfMaybe this can be considered for your current question and dissonance with the enties you are interacting with . . . . or maybe not. . . i trust you to know what is right for you. . .It seems that others have offered different ways of viewing this issue and you are not feeling understood or validated. . .They too might be feeling a bit wide-eyed and head shaking for what they offer seems to be meet with "you don't understand and you do not hear what i am saying". . .

It isn’t that I don’t feel understood, I think I am saying it wrong and leading them to confusion and misunderstanding. I am not really good on the communication. I may seem articulate but really I struggle with talking to anyone and it seems whenever I open my mouth it comes out all wrong.

Maybe there are deeper issues here. . . It has been my experience since going through awakening in 1991 (I first noticed my energy in Catholic school. There was a girl there with an incurable disease. She kept saying that all she needed to do was touch me. Finally one day she did and fell down. She was rushed to the hospital and they found out that she was cured. I was then punished by the sisters and called the devil. Could be why I have a problem with it? I don’t know for sure.) that Kundalini Ma takes and and allows exactly what we need. . .It is not always pleasant and blissful, but time and time again there are places of testing, endurance, and teaching in order for us to embody the truth of our essence. . . .It seems that every time i erected a frame Kundalini Ma would allow me to gather it

around me for a short while for stabilization and then either it was dissolved or shattered. . .Ma has her ways. . . Your assumption; these angelic entities are not suppose to be acting this way?. . .(they are suppose to "shut-up" and be the way i want them to be, is that asking too much"?. . .maybe so?. . .maybe not?. . .Maybe they are the way you need them to be?. . .(I just don’t think I have the right to know someone else personal life. )A question, why would you need them to be this way?. . .Are there boundary issues with authority figures in other areas of your life that the archangels are trying to help you to learn the difference between boundaries and barriers? Just asking for "shut up" is a barrier and boundary has more a tendency to open healthy relationship rather than control it? Just some questions i would ask myself with this situation. . . (I don’t need them to be anything but what they are. I just wonder why they want to tell me everything. Is there a reason for a lowly human to know the mind of G-d? What would the reason be? If yes, why not everyone on the planet? Why only a select few? I wonder why. Why me? Why am I so special that I can talk to spirits and angels? All I have ever wanted was to be normal. I don’t like being different and yet, here I am. Back to being different. )dear Sister. . .Myself and can imagine everyone that has offered feedback to you has also been in the space with the initial openings to Kundalini Ma. . .I remember so deeply walking around for a few

years in the state of "you don't understand". . .(I am sorry. I do know what it is like. I also know how cruel people can be when they find out. )(i went for almost ten years with a very intense awakening and did not have any knowledge of Kundalini. . .I walked and i prayed. . . .walked and prayed and walked and prayed some more. . Kundalini brought situation after situation, experience after experience into ever deeper realms of cleansing, healing, strengthening, and accepting,embodying , and surrendering. . . The most powerful lessons have been learning to trust the process. . .Kundalini Ma is the teacher and she has the highest love and regard for you. . .trust yourself. . .if you make a mistake Kundalini Ma will correct you. . .She leads us inward. Initially i wanted validation from the external world. . .I was to

learn Ma does not allow a lot of that. . .She is really good at moving us from a external to internal locus of control. . .Maybe the issue with the angelic entities is about moving inwards and claiming what is right for you in relation to your unique journey of awakening. . .Maybe it is not about trying to put a frame on them as much as you claiming ownership and responsibility for everything that we bring to the path, with a deep knowing it is there to bring us to true Awakening and Oneness. . .I encourage you to reach down and claim your own answers since you seem to know what is right for you. . .seize it cleanly, your truth can be claimed with self alignment, whether you feel validated or not by the external. . . (What do you mean by validation? I know the definition of it, but I am wonder what it means to you. I don’t even want anyone knowing what I can do. I would rather shut it up in a box and never let it out, but unfortunately I can’t do that anymore. I guess I just have to live with it, but how. It is way too much and I have struggled way to long with it. Which is why Andrea suggested I come here. She figured I could get the help I needed with the energy. As each level comes something new opens like a flood gate. I guess if I wouldn’t have shut it up in an iceberg when I was younger, I would have been through all of it by now.)Kundalini Ma has left this one with an ever diminishing crisis manual. . .It could reads something like this. . .

(I have never heard of this. Could you explain this more? How do you work this or write it? Where did you find it? )When in crisis; ( Golden Cougar Wolf yours might look very different but maybe it is time to write one out. I would love to hear what you or others have in your crisis manuals?)#1. And this too. . .and this too. . .and this too. . . #2. Come Holy Mother. . .For me the three most powerful words. . #3. No matter what. . .love and serve#4. If i am in contraction it is ego, offer it up,allow emptiness. #5. When i am in expansion just flow, don't grasp.#6. Be open to everything and expect nothing. . .#7. Take responsibility for everything. . .#8. Know we are guided by Love and Beauty beyond definition. . #9. Surrender. . .Surrender. . .Surrender. .

#10 In all things give thanks. . .#11 There is no "other". . .embrace all. . .#12 There is only One of us here. . .My favorite quote since Kundalini comes from a Native American poet, Joy Harjo;Golden Cougar Wolf, i offer it with sincere wishes for your path to be filled with love, light, and guidance as you travel on. . ." We are all in the belly of a laughing God, swimming the heavens in a spiraling cirlce, and perhaps someday that which we have not even imagined will spit us out. . pure. . .simple. . .and magnificent. .."dear Sister, may you be "spit out" real soon. . .Namaste love and light to allordinary sparrow