IndiaDivine.org

Aliens Eclipse the Moon

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Had a real strange dream last night, comments welcome and appreciated.

Dream: I am standing in a parking lot outside of a store looking up at the sky. The moon is full and I am enjoying it's beauty. A dark blob comes into view, moving over the moon. It eclipses the moon, is in the dead center and there is a ring of light around it. I wonder what is happening when it suddenly starts moving rapidly towards the Earth. I can only stand there in wonder watching it come. It reaches our atmosphere and comes to right above the parking lot - it is a space ship! It hovers there and I wonder if I should try to hide, if they are going to try to hurt us or if they come in peace. My instinct is that they mean no harm. The scene changes to me telling my husband I dreamed this, then changes again to me being in a grassy field with a man that seems out of it. He hands me a manual and says it's from "Them". I open it but the only sentence I can remember reading was "Here you only have one life instead of two."

I have no idea what that phrase was supposed to mean or where "here" was.

Sarita

--- He hands me a manual and says it's from " Them " . I

> open it but the only sentence I can remember reading was " Here you

only

> have one life instead of two. "

So off the top of my head Im thinking " here " is wherever the manual

came from. Maybe its like on earth we have a spirit/soul and a body,

right? So maybe " there/here " you only have the spirit or soul self. Or

it could be a warning that once you get there you only get one chance

at whatever it is and here on earth you get two chances at least. IDK.

Just me thinking off the top of my head. Nice dream by the way.

L & L,

Devore

Hi Sarita

sounds like it is quite a powerful dream.the out of it guy is passing you knowledge

The moon draws energies away from the earth it has to else the energy from the sun would fri our brain.

May be the space ship represents geting energy knowlege straight from the sourse.

basically the only knowlege the moon gives of is what has been reflected of it wich is the sun.

"Humanity" in religion and science politics etc draws much of its information from reflections.

There is no duality in such a life when the information come direct.

Just my thoughs hope it helps

John .M

-

Sarita

Sunday, January 11, 2009 5:57 AM

Aliens Eclipse the Moon

Dream: I am standing in a parking lot outside of a store looking up at the sky. The moon is full and I am enjoying it's beauty. A dark blob comes into view, moving over the moon. It eclipses the moon, is in the dead center and there is a ring of light around it. I wonder what is happening when it suddenly starts moving rapidly towards the Earth. I can only stand there in wonder watching it come. It reaches our atmosphere and comes to right above the parking lot - it is a space ship! It hovers there and I wonder if I should try to hide, if they are going to try to hurt us or if they come in peace. My instinct is that they mean no harm. The scene changes to me telling my husband I dreamed this, then changes again to me being in a grassy field with a man that seems out of it. He hands me a manual and says it's from "Them". I open it but the only sentence I can remember reading was "Here you only have one life instead of two."

Sarita

Sarita,

The man in the feild spaced out and has noting to hide, he is already there.

-

JOHN. M

Sunday, January 11, 2009 7:07 AM

Re: Aliens Eclipse the Moon

Hi Sarita

sounds like it is quite a powerful dream.the out of it guy is passing you knowledge

The moon draws energies away from the earth it has to else the energy from the sun would fri our brain.

May be the space ship represents geting energy knowlege straight from the sourse.

basically the only knowlege the moon gives of is what has been reflected of it wich is the sun.

"Humanity" in religion and science politics etc draws much of its information from reflections.

There is no duality in such a life when the information come direct.

Just my thoughs hope it helps

John .M

-

Sarita

Sunday, January 11, 2009 5:57 AM

Aliens Eclipse the Moon

Sarita

I did have the thought it might be about our duality and "there" all pretenses are dropped and we would be just spirit. Thanks for your thoughts!

Sarita

, "Devore" <qutiepie682001 wrote:>> --- He hands me a manual and says it's from "Them". I> > open it but the only sentence I can remember reading was "Here you > only> > have one life instead of two."> > So off the top of my head Im thinking "here" is wherever the manual > came from. Maybe its like on earth we have a spirit/soul and a body, > right? So maybe "there/here" you only have the spirit or soul self. Or > it could be a warning that once you get there you only get one chance > at whatever it is and here on earth you get two chances at least. IDK. > Just me thinking off the top of my head. Nice dream by the way.> > L & L,> Devore>

Thank you very much for your thoughts John! It's given me a lot to "reflect" on, pardon the pun. I think you are on to something there. The dream left quite the impression on me.

Sarita

, "JOHN. M" <john.mathieson1 wrote:>> Hi Sarita> sounds like it is quite a powerful dream.the out of it guy is passing you knowledge> The moon draws energies away from the earth it has to else the energy from the sun would fri our brain.> May be the space ship represents geting energy knowlege straight from the sourse.> basically the only knowlege the moon gives of is what has been reflected of it wich is the sun.> "Humanity" in religion and science politics etc draws much of its information from reflections.> > There is no duality in such a life when the information come direct.> > Just my thoughs hope it helps> > John .M> > - > Sarita > > Sunday, January 11, 2009 5:57 AM> Aliens Eclipse the Moon> > > > Had a real strange dream last night, comments welcome and appreciated.> > Dream: I am standing in a parking lot outside of a store looking up at the sky. The moon is full and I am enjoying it's beauty. A dark blob comes into view, moving over the moon. It eclipses the moon, is in the dead center and there is a ring of light around it. I wonder what is happening when it suddenly starts moving rapidly towards the Earth. I can only stand there in wonder watching it come. It reaches our atmosphere and comes to right above the parking lot - it is a space ship! It hovers there and I wonder if I should try to hide, if they are going to try to hurt us or if they come in peace. My instinct is that they mean no harm. The scene changes to me telling my husband I dreamed this, then changes again to me being in a grassy field with a man that seems out of it. He hands me a manual and says it's from "Them". I open it but the only sentence I can remember reading was "Here you only have one life instead of two."> > I have no idea what that phrase was supposed to mean or where "here" was.> > Sarita>

After just watching the video, Valarie posted on the 2012-Apocalypse

group, I would look athe ufo/spaceship the same as an angel which is

a messenger from the God source.

When you are in the astral realm a lot of people look a little out

there or out of it. LOL! They can look that way here, too, though.

hehe! When you are here in the physical you have both a physical life

and an astral dream life. To me anyways, it feels like we are

experiencing two lives simultaneously while here. Yeah, a dual life,

like John stated. But there, when we pass over that reality there is

only the one, no duality, depending one what dimension reality " here "

represented.

Linda

, " Sarita "

<sarita1969 wrote:

>

>

> Had a real strange dream last night, comments welcome and

appreciated.

>

> Dream: I am standing in a parking lot outside of a store looking up

at

> the sky. The moon is full and I am enjoying it's beauty. A dark

blob

> comes into view, moving over the moon. It eclipses the moon, is in

the

> dead center and there is a ring of light around it. I wonder what

is

> happening when it suddenly starts moving rapidly towards the

Earth. I

> can only stand there in wonder watching it come. It reaches our

> atmosphere and comes to right above the parking lot - it is a space

> ship! It hovers there and I wonder if I should try to hide, if

they are

> going to try to hurt us or if they come in peace. My instinct is

that

> they mean no harm. The scene changes to me telling my husband I

dreamed

> this, then changes again to me being in a grassy field with a man

that

> seems out of it. He hands me a manual and says it's from " Them " . I

> open it but the only sentence I can remember reading was " Here you

only

> have one life instead of two. "

>

> I have no idea what that phrase was supposed to mean or where " here "

> was.

>

> Sarita

>

Sarita, Dall

When i sit to proform distance healings, i fist use the mind centres to draw a image and/or destination come reason, I then attempt to draw the energy from the streams created from central sun, i will then watch these flow to the siris star sytem to our sun this then through the top of my head then trough my heart. The third eye plays the part of the observer.

I try to compleatly by pass any astral images that the moon may inspire.

Though in many other things in my dealings with people i do use the theories of soma .

Without soma having any influence we all just may be telepaths. Full moon periods are good for telepaths becase the moon is almost diectly behind the earth from the direction of the sun. The earth gets the energy from the sun before the moon does during these times. Other times the moon acts as if like a psycic vampire. A lot of people do not like the full moon as the energies at this time is to high. In many instances people believe the moon during the full moon gives energy, this is false. The moon is more like a dead spounge and if it has any energy it is not much. The moon is drifting away from the Earth; scientific equipment left by the apolo program has proved this. Though it has been said in some occult litriture long before the Apollo program that the moon will some day loose its orbit,

in main stream astrology they give the moon various properties, this is also said to be incorrect as they do so they also leave at the properties that are inherent of our mother Earth.

The moon is practically there to protect us from burn out soma is said to help lubricate the nadis, As i mentioned before religion politics and most sciences are under the effects of moon (soma). Though true raw kundalini is not and from this observation i have the reconing between the difference's between kundalini healing and most reiki healings as to the differences between drawing the energies from the sun and the living earth and that of the sun and the dead moon. Hatha Yoga in many instances and in some circles of thought are concidered dangerous and many of the practices of it i believe has been droped. Ancient hatha was used to perfect the physical body during its evolution. At present some of the ancient practices are still useful in balanceing the nadis, though now we are also into the development of mind and when this is some what developed Raja yoga will flourish.

Kriya yoga is a mixture of the ancient hatha though it also has the aspect of mental disapline at heart, Mental disapline > i mean to say it is for one who is in the process of training the mind to move energies though time and space, wich of cause is related to the siddas of raja yoga. I was never really taught hatha yoga as since I was intructed in yoga it also comprised of the movement of internal energies by way of imagination.

John .M

John. M

-

Linda

Sunday, January 11, 2009 8:21 AM

After just watching the video, Valarie posted on the 2012-Apocalypse group, I would look athe ufo/spaceship the same as an angel which is a messenger from the God source.When you are in the astral realm a lot of people look a little out there or out of it. LOL! They can look that way here, too, though. hehe! When you are here in the physical you have both a physical life and an astral dream life. To me anyways, it feels like we are experiencing two lives simultaneously while here. Yeah, a dual life, like John stated. But there, when we pass over that reality there is only the one, no duality, depending one what dimension reality "here" represented. Linda , "Sarita" <sarita1969 wrote:>> > Had a real strange dream last night, comments welcome and appreciated.> > Dream: I am standing in a parking lot outside of a store looking up at> the sky. The moon is full and I am enjoying it's beauty. A dark blob> comes into view, moving over the moon. It eclipses the moon, is in the> dead center and there is a ring of light around it. I wonder what is> happening when it suddenly starts moving rapidly towards the Earth. I> can only stand there in wonder watching it come. It reaches our> atmosphere and comes to right above the parking lot - it is a space> ship! It hovers there and I wonder if I should try to hide, if they are> going to try to hurt us or if they come in peace. My instinct is that> they mean no harm. The scene changes to me telling my husband I dreamed> this, then changes again to me being in a grassy field with a man that> seems out of it. He hands me a manual and says it's from "Them". I> open it but the only sentence I can remember reading was "Here you only> have one life instead of two."> > I have no idea what that phrase was supposed to mean or where "here"> was.> > Sarita>

Thanks Linda, that makes a lot of sense. I haven't seen the video, not much time to be online lately. The dream could have been in the astral because it felt different than my usual dreams. I wasn't aware of dreaming, but I felt everything - even the cool night air and the vibration from the ship. I have never really been able to read anything in my dreams either. Usually it is a big jumble of nonsense, but this was very clear. Thanks!\

Sarita

, "Linda" <crazycats711 wrote:>> After just watching the video, Valarie posted on the 2012-Apocalypse > group, I would look athe ufo/spaceship the same as an angel which is > a messenger from the God source.> > When you are in the astral realm a lot of people look a little out > there or out of it. LOL! They can look that way here, too, though. > hehe! When you are here in the physical you have both a physical life > and an astral dream life. To me anyways, it feels like we are > experiencing two lives simultaneously while here. Yeah, a dual life, > like John stated. But there, when we pass over that reality there is > only the one, no duality, depending one what dimension reality "here" > represented. > > Linda> > > > , "Sarita" > sarita1969@ wrote:> >> > > > Had a real strange dream last night, comments welcome and > appreciated.> > > > Dream: I am standing in a parking lot outside of a store looking up > at> > the sky. The moon is full and I am enjoying it's beauty. A dark > blob> > comes into view, moving over the moon. It eclipses the moon, is in > the> > dead center and there is a ring of light around it. I wonder what > is> > happening when it suddenly starts moving rapidly towards the > Earth. I> > can only stand there in wonder watching it come. It reaches our> > atmosphere and comes to right above the parking lot - it is a space> > ship! It hovers there and I wonder if I should try to hide, if > they are> > going to try to hurt us or if they come in peace. My instinct is > that> > they mean no harm. The scene changes to me telling my husband I > dreamed> > this, then changes again to me being in a grassy field with a man > that> > seems out of it. He hands me a manual and says it's from "Them". I> > open it but the only sentence I can remember reading was "Here you > only> > have one life instead of two."> > > > I have no idea what that phrase was supposed to mean or where "here"> > was.> > > > Sarita> >>

Thanks for all the info John. I am very affected by the full moon, always have been. It is the only time that I ever have disagreements with the hubby, LOL. If we start getting tense with each other I find out if the moon is full and we have learned to avoid certain types of issues during that time.

I have also noticed increased problems with our patients at my office during the full moon.

Sarita

, "JOHN. M" <john.mathieson1 wrote:>> Sarita, Dall> When i sit to proform distance healings, i fist use the mind centres to draw a image and/or destination come reason, I then attempt to draw the energy from the streams created from central sun, i will then watch these flow to the siris star sytem to our sun this then through the top of my head then trough my heart. The third eye plays the part of the observer.> > I try to compleatly by pass any astral images that the moon may inspire.> > Though in many other things in my dealings with people i do use the theories of soma .> > Without soma having any influence we all just may be telepaths. Full moon periods are good for telepaths becase the moon is almost diectly behind the earth from the direction of the sun. The earth gets the energy from the sun before the moon does during these times. Other times the moon acts as if like a psycic vampire. A lot of people do not like the full moon as the energies at this time is to high. In many instances people believe the moon during the full moon gives energy, this is false. The moon is more like a dead spounge and if it has any energy it is not much. The moon is drifting away from the Earth; scientific equipment left by the apolo program has proved this. Though it has been said in some occult litriture long before the Apollo program that the moon will some day loose its orbit, > > in main stream astrology they give the moon various properties, this is also said to be incorrect as they do so they also leave at the properties that are inherent of our mother Earth.> > The moon is practically there to protect us from burn out soma is said to help lubricate the nadis, As i mentioned before religion politics and most sciences are under the effects of moon (soma). Though true raw kundalini is not and from this observation i have the reconing between the difference's between kundalini healing and most reiki healings as to the differences between drawing the energies from the sun and the living earth and that of the sun and the dead moon. Hatha Yoga in many instances and in some circles of thought are concidered dangerous and many of the practices of it i believe has been droped. Ancient hatha was used to perfect the physical body during its evolution. At present some of the ancient practices are still useful in balanceing the nadis, though now we are also into the development of mind and when this is some what developed Raja yoga will flourish.> Kriya yoga is a mixture of the ancient hatha though it also has the aspect of mental disapline at heart, Mental disapline > i mean to say it is for one who is in the process of training the mind to move energies though time and space, wich of cause is related to the siddas of raja yoga. I was never really taught hatha yoga as since I was intructed in yoga it also comprised of the movement of internal energies by way of imagination.> > John .M> > John. M> - > Linda > > Sunday, January 11, 2009 8:21 AM> Re: Aliens Eclipse the Moon> > > After just watching the video, Valarie posted on the 2012-Apocalypse > group, I would look athe ufo/spaceship the same as an angel which is > a messenger from the God source.> > When you are in the astral realm a lot of people look a little out > there or out of it. LOL! They can look that way here, too, though. > hehe! When you are here in the physical you have both a physical life > and an astral dream life. To me anyways, it feels like we are > experiencing two lives simultaneously while here. Yeah, a dual life, > like John stated. But there, when we pass over that reality there is > only the one, no duality, depending one what dimension reality "here" > represented. > > Linda> > , "Sarita" > sarita1969@ wrote:> >> > > > Had a real strange dream last night, comments welcome and > appreciated.> > > > Dream: I am standing in a parking lot outside of a store looking up > at> > the sky. The moon is full and I am enjoying it's beauty. A dark > blob> > comes into view, moving over the moon. It eclipses the moon, is in > the> > dead center and there is a ring of light around it. I wonder what > is> > happening when it suddenly starts moving rapidly towards the > Earth. I> > can only stand there in wonder watching it come. It reaches our> > atmosphere and comes to right above the parking lot - it is a space> > ship! It hovers there and I wonder if I should try to hide, if > they are> > going to try to hurt us or if they come in peace. My instinct is > that> > they mean no harm. The scene changes to me telling my husband I > dreamed> > this, then changes again to me being in a grassy field with a man > that> > seems out of it. He hands me a manual and says it's from "Them". I> > open it but the only sentence I can remember reading was "Here you > only> > have one life instead of two."> > > > I have no idea what that phrase was supposed to mean or where "here"> > was.> > > > Sarita> >>

Sarita

I have read that the moon also effects those who are older souls than newer souls, in that evolution first began on the moon. I really dont know if this is correct or not. I dont know if i am a new soul or an old soul that has over come its effects. It seems to me that the only way it effects me is that I may meet some one. for emotionaly it has no effect.

The cycles of the moon does have an effect on the predominence of flow in the nostrals. In the mornings at the time of sunrise the predominent flow changes after every third lunar day. I did wittness this effect for a while in the past though I It has been awhile and i no longer remember what flow is what supose to flow. Aparently, or what they say is that having this information can help one to predict the onset of illness, evan death. Manipulation of the breath flow to the correct order can also aid one in defeating death.

Many teachers teach, that Jesus meant that turning the other cheek meant offer the other side to be harmed. After studying the shiva swarodaya no i dont see it that way. What that says is you always keep your friends on the flowing side and the enermies on the non flowing side. When getting out of bed checking the nostral flow and earthing that foot first is said to bring about correct desired effects during the day. So the moon does have effect on us; justly you may wish to do some of these exsperaments to see if they work for you.

Love John

-

Sarita

Sunday, January 11, 2009 3:44 PM

Thanks for all the info John. I am very affected by the full moon, always have been. It is the only time that I ever have disagreements with the hubby, LOL. If we start getting tense with each other I find out if the moon is full and we have learned to avoid certain types of issues during that time.

I have also noticed increased problems with our patients at my office during the full moon.

Sarita

, "JOHN. M" <john.mathieson1 wrote:>> Sarita, Dall> When i sit to proform distance healings, i fist use the mind centres to draw a image and/or destination come reason, I then attempt to draw the energy from the streams created from central sun, i will then watch these flow to the siris star sytem to our sun this then through the top of my head then trough my heart. The third eye plays the part of the observer.> > I try to compleatly by pass any astral images that the moon may inspire.> > Though in many other things in my dealings with people i do use the theories of soma .> > Without soma having any influence we all just may be telepaths. Full moon periods are good for telepaths becase the moon is almost diectly behind the earth from the direction of the sun. The earth gets the energy from the sun before the moon does during these times. Other times the moon acts as if like a psycic vampire. A lot of people do not like the full moon as the energies at this time is to high. In many instances people believe the moon during the full moon gives energy, this is false. The moon is more like a dead spounge and if it has any energy it is not much. The moon is drifting away from the Earth; scientific equipment left by the apolo program has proved this. Though it has been said in some occult litriture long before the Apollo program that the moon will some day loose its orbit, > > in main stream astrology they give the moon various properties, this is also said to be incorrect as they do so they also leave at the properties that are inherent of our mother Earth.> > The moon is practically there to protect us from burn out soma is said to help lubricate the nadis, As i mentioned before religion politics and most sciences are under the effects of moon (soma). Though true raw kundalini is not and from this observation i have the reconing between the difference's between kundalini healing and most reiki healings as to the differences between drawing the energies from the sun and the living earth and that of the sun and the dead moon. Hatha Yoga in many instances and in some circles of thought are concidered dangerous and many of the practices of it i believe has been droped. Ancient hatha was used to perfect the physical body during its evolution. At present some of the ancient practices are still useful in balanceing the nadis, though now we are also into the development of mind and when this is some what developed Raja yoga will flourish.> Kriya yoga is a mixture of the ancient hatha though it also has the aspect of mental disapline at heart, Mental disapline > i mean to say it is for one who is in the process of training the mind to move energies though time and space, wich of cause is related to the siddas of raja yoga. I was never really taught hatha yoga as since I was intructed in yoga it also comprised of the movement of internal energies by way of imagination.> > John .M> > John. M> - > Linda > > Sunday, January 11, 2009 8:21 AM> Re: Aliens Eclipse the Moon> > > After just watching the video, Valarie posted on the 2012-Apocalypse > group, I would look athe ufo/spaceship the same as an angel which is > a messenger from the God source.> > When you are in the astral realm a lot of people look a little out > there or out of it. LOL! They can look that way here, too, though. > hehe! When you are here in the physical you have both a physical life > and an astral dream life. To me anyways, it feels like we are > experiencing two lives simultaneously while here. Yeah, a dual life, > like John stated. But there, when we pass over that reality there is > only the one, no duality, depending one what dimension reality "here" > represented. > > Linda> > , "Sarita" > sarita1969@ wrote:> >> > > > Had a real strange dream last night, comments welcome and > appreciated.> > > > Dream: I am standing in a parking lot outside of a store looking up > at> > the sky. The moon is full and I am enjoying it's beauty. A dark > blob> > comes into view, moving over the moon. It eclipses the moon, is in > the> > dead center and there is a ring of light around it. I wonder what > is> > happening when it suddenly starts moving rapidly towards the > Earth. I> > can only stand there in wonder watching it come. It reaches our> > atmosphere and comes to right above the parking lot - it is a space> > ship! It hovers there and I wonder if I should try to hide, if > they are> > going to try to hurt us or if they come in peace. My instinct is > that> > they mean no harm. The scene changes to me telling my husband I > dreamed> > this, then changes again to me being in a grassy field with a man > that> > seems out of it. He hands me a manual and says it's from "Them". I> > open it but the only sentence I can remember reading was "Here you > only> > have one life instead of two."> > > > I have no idea what that phrase was supposed to mean or where "here"> > was.> > > > Sarita> >>

This is all really interesting John. Do you know of a book where I can read about this? When you say that the moon affects the nostrils, do you mean the side that has clearer airflow is the positive side?

Sarita

, "JOHN. M" <john.mathieson1 wrote:>> Sarita> I have read that the moon also effects those who are older souls than newer souls, in that evolution first began on the moon. I really dont know if this is correct or not. I dont know if i am a new soul or an old soul that has over come its effects. It seems to me that the only way it effects me is that I may meet some one. for emotionaly it has no effect.> > The cycles of the moon does have an effect on the predominence of flow in the nostrals. In the mornings at the time of sunrise the predominent flow changes after every third lunar day. I did wittness this effect for a while in the past though I It has been awhile and i no longer remember what flow is what supose to flow. Aparently, or what they say is that having this information can help one to predict the onset of illness, evan death. Manipulation of the breath flow to the correct order can also aid one in defeating death.> Many teachers teach, that Jesus meant that turning the other cheek meant offer the other side to be harmed. After studying the shiva swarodaya no i dont see it that way. What that says is you always keep your friends on the flowing side and the enermies on the non flowing side. When getting out of bed checking the nostral flow and earthing that foot first is said to bring about correct desired effects during the day. So the moon does have effect on us; justly you may wish to do some of these exsperaments to see if they work for you.> > Love John> - > Sarita > > Sunday, January 11, 2009 3:44 PM> Re: Aliens Eclipse the Moon> > > > Thanks for all the info John. I am very affected by the full moon, always have been. It is the only time that I ever have disagreements with the hubby, LOL. If we start getting tense with each other I find out if the moon is full and we have learned to avoid certain types of issues during that time.> > I have also noticed increased problems with our patients at my office during the full moon.> > Sarita> > > , "JOHN. M" john.mathieson1@ wrote:> >> > Sarita, Dall> > When i sit to proform distance healings, i fist use the mind centres to draw a image and/or destination come reason, I then attempt to draw the energy from the streams created from central sun, i will then watch these flow to the siris star sytem to our sun this then through the top of my head then trough my heart. The third eye plays the part of the observer.> > > > I try to compleatly by pass any astral images that the moon may inspire.> > > > Though in many other things in my dealings with people i do use the theories of soma .> > > > Without soma having any influence we all just may be telepaths. Full moon periods are good for telepaths becase the moon is almost diectly behind the earth from the direction of the sun. The earth gets the energy from the sun before the moon does during these times. Other times the moon acts as if like a psycic vampire. A lot of people do not like the full moon as the energies at this time is to high. In many instances people believe the moon during the full moon gives energy, this is false. The moon is more like a dead spounge and if it has any energy it is not much. The moon is drifting away from the Earth; scientific equipment left by the apolo program has proved this. Though it has been said in some occult litriture long before the Apollo program that the moon will some day loose its orbit, > > > > in main stream astrology they give the moon various properties, this is also said to be incorrect as they do so they also leave at the properties that are inherent of our mother Earth.> > > > The moon is practically there to protect us from burn out soma is said to help lubricate the nadis, As i mentioned before religion politics and most sciences are under the effects of moon (soma). Though true raw kundalini is not and from this observation i have the reconing between the difference's between kundalini healing and most reiki healings as to the differences between drawing the energies from the sun and the living earth and that of the sun and the dead moon. Hatha Yoga in many instances and in some circles of thought are concidered dangerous and many of the practices of it i believe has been droped. Ancient hatha was used to perfect the physical body during its evolution. At present some of the ancient practices are still useful in balanceing the nadis, though now we are also into the development of mind and when this is some what developed Raja yoga will flourish.> > Kriya yoga is a mixture of the ancient hatha though it also has the aspect of mental disapline at heart, Mental disapline > i mean to say it is for one who is in the process of training the mind to move energies though time and space, wich of cause is related to the siddas of raja yoga. I was never really taught hatha yoga as since I was intructed in yoga it also comprised of the movement of internal energies by way of imagination.> > > > John .M> > > > John. M> > - > > Linda > > > > Sunday, January 11, 2009 8:21 AM> > Re: Aliens Eclipse the Moon> > > > > > After just watching the video, Valarie posted on the 2012-Apocalypse > > group, I would look athe ufo/spaceship the same as an angel which is > > a messenger from the God source.> > > > When you are in the astral realm a lot of people look a little out > > there or out of it. LOL! They can look that way here, too, though. > > hehe! When you are here in the physical you have both a physical life > > and an astral dream life. To me anyways, it feels like we are > > experiencing two lives simultaneously while here. Yeah, a dual life, > > like John stated. But there, when we pass over that reality there is > > only the one, no duality, depending one what dimension reality "here" > > represented. > > > > Linda> > > > , "Sarita" > > sarita1969@ wrote:> > >> > > > > > Had a real strange dream last night, comments welcome and > > appreciated.> > > > > > Dream: I am standing in a parking lot outside of a store looking up > > at> > > the sky. The moon is full and I am enjoying it's beauty. A dark > > blob> > > comes into view, moving over the moon. It eclipses the moon, is in > > the> > > dead center and there is a ring of light around it. I wonder what > > is> > > happening when it suddenly starts moving rapidly towards the > > Earth. I> > > can only stand there in wonder watching it come. It reaches our> > > atmosphere and comes to right above the parking lot - it is a space> > > ship! It hovers there and I wonder if I should try to hide, if > > they are> > > going to try to hurt us or if they come in peace. My instinct is > > that> > > they mean no harm. The scene changes to me telling my husband I > > dreamed> > > this, then changes again to me being in a grassy field with a man > > that> > > seems out of it. He hands me a manual and says it's from "Them". I> > > open it but the only sentence I can remember reading was "Here you > > only> > > have one life instead of two."> > > > > > I have no idea what that phrase was supposed to mean or where "here"> > > was.> > > > > > Sarita> > >> >>

Sarita

Yes it does and it is wittnesed at the time of sunrise, every hour to hour and a half it change through out the day in most people

how ever if one is active or is about to have an awakening it is quite different. The breath flow can be manipulated for desired effects though this may have adverse effect if one has not developed a degree of detachment from emotions. Some sadhanas do manipulate the nostral flow by way of kundalinl management, the knowledge of this taking effect iis very interesting indeed.

There are two books I know of and a possiable third one that is out of print, Swami muktibodananda wrote one of them under the guidence of Paramahansa Satyananda its called sawra yoga the science of brain breathing, Life finer forces and the science of breath by Rama Prassada can be got from the internet in pdf , someone on group gave a book link to where you can find it the other day i think it was the hermitics book list or something like that. if you cant find it i have a copy on my pc at home. The third one that i would like to read is one that sivananda wrote. I lost my copy of swara yoga tried to buy another on friday though the yoga centre that i went to purchase it had moved. I think the translation in the sutra area yoga book is better one in that it is clearer and easier to read.

John. M

-

Sarita

Sunday, January 11, 2009 5:05 PM

This is all really interesting John. Do you know of a book where I can read about this? When you say that the moon affects the nostrils, do you mean the side that has clearer airflow is the positive side?

Sarita

, "JOHN. M" <john.mathieson1 wrote:>> Sarita> I have read that the moon also effects those who are older souls than newer souls, in that evolution first began on the moon. I really dont know if this is correct or not. I dont know if i am a new soul or an old soul that has over come its effects. It seems to me that the only way it effects me is that I may meet some one. for emotionaly it has no effect.> > The cycles of the moon does have an effect on the predominence of flow in the nostrals. In the mornings at the time of sunrise the predominent flow changes after every third lunar day. I did wittness this effect for a while in the past though I It has been awhile and i no longer remember what flow is what supose to flow. Aparently, or what they say is that having this information can help one to predict the onset of illness, evan death. Manipulation of the breath flow to the correct order can also aid one in defeating death.> Many teachers teach, that Jesus meant that turning the other cheek meant offer the other side to be harmed. After studying the shiva swarodaya no i dont see it that way. What that says is you always keep your friends on the flowing side and the enermies on the non flowing side. When getting out of bed checking the nostral flow and earthing that foot first is said to bring about correct desired effects during the day. So the moon does have effect on us; justly you may wish to do some of these exsperaments to see if they work for you.> > Love John> - > Sarita > > Sunday, January 11, 2009 3:44 PM> Re: Aliens Eclipse the Moon> > > > Thanks for all the info John. I am very affected by the full moon, always have been. It is the only time that I ever have disagreements with the hubby, LOL. If we start getting tense with each other I find out if the moon is full and we have learned to avoid certain types of issues during that time.> > I have also noticed increased problems with our patients at my office during the full moon.> > Sarita> > > , "JOHN. M" john.mathieson1@ wrote:> >> > Sarita, Dall> > When i sit to proform distance healings, i fist use the mind centres to draw a image and/or destination come reason, I then attempt to draw the energy from the streams created from central sun, i will then watch these flow to the siris star sytem to our sun this then through the top of my head then trough my heart. The third eye plays the part of the observer.> > > > I try to compleatly by pass any astral images that the moon may inspire.> > > > Though in many other things in my dealings with people i do use the theories of soma .> > > > Without soma having any influence we all just may be telepaths. Full moon periods are good for telepaths becase the moon is almost diectly behind the earth from the direction of the sun. The earth gets the energy from the sun before the moon does during these times. Other times the moon acts as if like a psycic vampire. A lot of people do not like the full moon as the energies at this time is to high. In many instances people believe the moon during the full moon gives energy, this is false. The moon is more like a dead spounge and if it has any energy it is not much. The moon is drifting away from the Earth; scientific equipment left by the apolo program has proved this. Though it has been said in some occult litriture long before the Apollo program that the moon will some day loose its orbit, > > > > in main stream astrology they give the moon various properties, this is also said to be incorrect as they do so they also leave at the properties that are inherent of our mother Earth.> > > > The moon is practically there to protect us from burn out soma is said to help lubricate the nadis, As i mentioned before religion politics and most sciences are under the effects of moon (soma). Though true raw kundalini is not and from this observation i have the reconing between the difference's between kundalini healing and most reiki healings as to the differences between drawing the energies from the sun and the living earth and that of the sun and the dead moon. Hatha Yoga in many instances and in some circles of thought are concidered dangerous and many of the practices of it i believe has been droped. Ancient hatha was used to perfect the physical body during its evolution. At present some of the ancient practices are still useful in balanceing the nadis, though now we are also into the development of mind and when this is some what developed Raja yoga will flourish.> > Kriya yoga is a mixture of the ancient hatha though it also has the aspect of mental disapline at heart, Mental disapline > i mean to say it is for one who is in the process of training the mind to move energies though time and space, wich of cause is related to the siddas of raja yoga. I was never really taught hatha yoga as since I was intructed in yoga it also comprised of the movement of internal energies by way of imagination.> > > > John .M> > > > John. M> > - > > Linda > > > > Sunday, January 11, 2009 8:21 AM> > Re: Aliens Eclipse the Moon> > > > > > After just watching the video, Valarie posted on the 2012-Apocalypse > > group, I would look athe ufo/spaceship the same as an angel which is > > a messenger from the God source.> > > > When you are in the astral realm a lot of people look a little out > > there or out of it. LOL! They can look that way here, too, though. > > hehe! When you are here in the physical you have both a physical life > > and an astral dream life. To me anyways, it feels like we are > > experiencing two lives simultaneously while here. Yeah, a dual life, > > like John stated. But there, when we pass over that reality there is > > only the one, no duality, depending one what dimension reality "here" > > represented. > > > > Linda> > > > , "Sarita" > > sarita1969@ wrote:> > >> > > > > > Had a real strange dream last night, comments welcome and > > appreciated.> > > > > > Dream: I am standing in a parking lot outside of a store looking up > > at> > > the sky. The moon is full and I am enjoying it's beauty. A dark > > blob> > > comes into view, moving over the moon. It eclipses the moon, is in > > the> > > dead center and there is a ring of light around it. I wonder what > > is> > > happening when it suddenly starts moving rapidly towards the > > Earth. I> > > can only stand there in wonder watching it come. It reaches our> > > atmosphere and comes to right above the parking lot - it is a space> > > ship! It hovers there and I wonder if I should try to hide, if > > they are> > > going to try to hurt us or if they come in peace. My instinct is > > that> > > they mean no harm. The scene changes to me telling my husband I > > dreamed> > > this, then changes again to me being in a grassy field with a man > > that> > > seems out of it. He hands me a manual and says it's from "Them". I> > > open it but the only sentence I can remember reading was "Here you > > only> > > have one life instead of two."> > > > > > I have no idea what that phrase was supposed to mean or where "here"> > > was.> > > > > > Sarita> > >> >>

That is all interesting John. I read somewhere, I think probably in

some gnostic teachings that the nostrils changes every 90 minutes. In

that one side will be more open for 90 minutes and then it will switch

and the other side will be more open for the same length of time.

Linda

, " Sarita "

<sarita1969 wrote:

>

>

> This is all really interesting John. Do you know of a book where I

can

> read about this? When you say that the moon affects the nostrils, do

> you mean the side that has clearer airflow is the positive side?

>

> Sarita

>

>

> , " JOHN. M "

> <john.mathieson1@> wrote:

> >

> > Sarita

> > I have read that the moon also effects those who are older souls

Yes however if one is doing kundalini kriyas the breath flow is somewhat different'

i cant remember the exsact wording from the transcipt though it goes something like " when the yogi is his having desired effects of sadhana the predominant right nostral will flow at night, the predominent during the day will be the left. That is a real rough coulouring of the actual text. sorry about that lol

Love

John .M

-

Linda

Sunday, January 11, 2009 5:34 PM

That is all interesting John. I read somewhere, I think probably in some gnostic teachings that the nostrils changes every 90 minutes. In that one side will be more open for 90 minutes and then it will switch and the other side will be more open for the same length of time.Linda , "Sarita" <sarita1969 wrote:>> > This is all really interesting John. Do you know of a book where I can> read about this? When you say that the moon affects the nostrils, do> you mean the side that has clearer airflow is the positive side?> > Sarita> > > , "JOHN. M"> <john.mathieson1@> wrote:> >> > Sarita> > I have read that the moon also effects those who are older souls

Linda

This does not mean kriya is the only way one does find this to hapen.

The tibetans might also do this, along with shakti path or even prayer or mantra.

though is what I found to happen by observation in practice.

Just thought I should say that because i am not about trying to sell any type of yoga or philosophy by saying one is better than the other. Though you may find what I have found in my practice the same in your own practice.

John

-

JOHN. M

Sunday, January 11, 2009 5:45 PM

Re: Re: Aliens Eclipse the Moon

Yes however if one is doing kundalini kriyas the breath flow is somewhat different'

i cant remember the exsact wording from the transcipt though it goes something like " when the yogi is his having desired effects of sadhana the predominant right nostral will flow at night, the predominent during the day will be the left. That is a real rough coulouring of the actual text. sorry about that lol

Love

John .M

-

Linda

Sunday, January 11, 2009 5:34 PM

That is all interesting John. I read somewhere, I think probably in some gnostic teachings that the nostrils changes every 90 minutes. In that one side will be more open for 90 minutes and then it will switch and the other side will be more open for the same length of time.Linda , "Sarita" <sarita1969 wrote:>> > This is all really interesting John. Do you know of a book where I can> read about this? When you say that the moon affects the nostrils, do> you mean the side that has clearer airflow is the positive side?> > Sarita> > > , "JOHN. M"> <john.mathieson1@> wrote:> >> > Sarita> > I have read that the moon also effects those who are older souls