IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

- anxiety

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Thank you, Chrism, for this reminder. I forgot that anxiety is

not unusual. I've been very anxious for no apparent reason...

especially when I wake up in the morning. Its been awful. But

remembering that it is K related takes the anxiety over the

anxiety out of it -lol! Hugs and thank you.

Love, dhyana

, " chrism "

<> wrote:

>

> Eat some watermelon for your kidneys and adrenals and be aware of the

> expanded and amplified rate of hormonal activity in your adrenals in

> regards to feeling a low level of anxiety about anything or

> everything. Recognize this and do not take it as anything other than a

> symptom of Kundalini awakening.

Guest guest

-Thank you for saying this, dhyana! I've had this going off and on for

a couple of months. It makes me feel just awful to wake up with this

dread and anxiety for no logical reason (It's not every day but every

week at some point)! If it's K it doesn't feel very positive but I

guess it's something I have to get beyond. I've been feeling a bit

depressed recently as well. Just sense the end of the Shaktipat. This

too shall pass...

Hugs,

Valarie

Guest guest

THANK YOU! I have been having this strong unexplainable dread for years- now that I think about it, it does coincide with k. It has been really bad recently, or perhaps more so just because I have chosen not to ignore it any more. It hits me any time, in the shower, when I wake up, when I'm having fun, I look up and there it is. It seems very connected to my fear of leaving college soon and still not finding my niche, but so much bigger than anything I could explain. And my adrenals are on crutches, so to speak, so that does make sense. Thank you so much for putting this out there! I have been worrying (pun intended) that question so hard since last night and then I read this, and it clicked. What a relief to know it has a reason.

Annette--- On Sun, 10/5/08, Valarie Vousden <vjvousden wrote:

Valarie Vousden <vjvousden Re: - anxiety Date: Sunday, October 5, 2008, 10:49 PM

-Thank you for saying this, dhyana! I've had this going off and on for a couple of months. It makes me feel just awful to wake up with this dread and anxiety for no logical reason (It's not every day but every week at some point)! If it's K it doesn't feel very positive but I guess it's something I have to get beyond. I've been feeling a bit depressed recently as well. Just sense the end of the Shaktipat. This too shall pass...Hugs,Valarie

Guest guest

I can definitely relate to K related anxiety, the first posts of mine can attest to that! :-P. And agree that it's natural, a thought i toy with is the idea that K encompasses the full spectrum of human experience, which includes the negative experiences, so when one touches or is touched you kind of get the bad with the good in a sense so it's about focusing on the good, or focusing on that which is beyond the two. Am i correct in that assumption?lock--- On Mon, 10/6/08, Annette Allen <cross1604 wrote:Annette Allen <cross1604Re: Re: - anxiety Date: Monday, October 6, 2008,

3:59 PM

THANK YOU! I have been having this strong unexplainable dread for years- now that I think about it, it does coincide with k. It has been really bad recently, or perhaps more so just because I have chosen not to ignore it any more. It hits me any time, in the shower, when I wake up, when I'm having fun, I look up and there it is. It seems very connected to my fear of leaving college soon and still not finding my niche, but so much bigger than anything I could explain. And my adrenals are on crutches, so to speak, so that does make sense. Thank you so much for putting this out there! I have been worrying (pun

intended) that question so hard since last night and then I read this, and it clicked. What a relief to know it has a reason.

Annette